Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Fedora Cannot view the files on the smartphone anymore Post 303009891 by Don Cragun on Thursday 21st of December 2017 03:26:10 PM
Old 12-21-2017
Why not reinstall Nautilus?

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

view log files

i have this unix version "unix v/386" and i want to view the log files how i can do it? regards (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sak900354
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

View files in columns

Can some on say how in simplest way to implement the following: I have two files: 1) some some some 2) another another another I need to get third file: 3) some another some another some another (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mirusnet
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

To view .gz files without decompressing it

hi, I have a file called Archiver1.gz how to view this file without doing gunzip on it i.e. decompressing it i tried this command but its not working: gzcat Archiver1.gz | tail -10 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ali560045
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To view compressed files

Hello All I compressed a file hello by using compress command compress hello ( enter ) i got the file as hello.z 1. My question is how can i see the file hello.z 2. How can i uncompress it back to change it to filename hello thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: supercops
4 Replies

5. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Android Captures Smartphone Lead In U.S.

Reference (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Neo
1 Replies

6. Linux

Linux and Smartphone

Is there any linux smartphone? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: techslate
2 Replies
UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus(3pm)

NAME
UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus SYNOPSIS
use UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus; my $nautilus = new UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus (); my @paths = $nautilus->paths(); ABSTRACT
UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus is simply an OOPerl wrapper around the data provided by the nautilus(1) file manager's scripts feature. DESCRIPTION
nautilus(1) is a GNOME file manager that has a "right-click" menu for user made scripts (found in the user's ~/.gnome2/nautilus-scripts/ directory). This is an OOPerl interface to the environment variables provided to the scripts during runtime by nautilus. When you use any of the UI::Dialog meta classes (UI::Dialog, UI::Dialog::GNOME, etc.) access to this backend is provided via the $d->nautilus method. ie: replace $nautilus with $d->nautilus in the synopsis example (provided you made $d with something like my $d = new UI::Dialog...). Also, UI::Dialog and friends only load this module when you first use the $d->nautilus method (this may silently fail, but you can test by ref() for success). EXPORT
None INHERITS
None CONSTRUCTOR
new( @options ) EXAMPLE my $nautilus = new UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus (); DESCRIPTION This is the Class Constructor method. It accepts a list of key => value pairs and uses them as the defaults when interacting with the various widgets. RETURNS A blessed object reference of the UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus class. METHODS
path( ) EXAMPLE my $path = $nautilus->path(); DESCRIPTION This method examines the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_CURRENT_URI string uri unescapes and strips it of any prefixing protocol indicators (file://) then returns the modified string. RETURNS a SCALAR. paths( ) EXAMPLE my @paths = $nautilus->paths(); DESCRIPTION This method splits the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_SELECTED_FILE_PATHS multiline string and returns the ARRAY of selections in the order pro- vided by nautilus. RETURNS an ARRAY. uri( ) EXAMPLE my $uri = $nautilus->uri(); DESCRIPTION This simply returns the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_CURRENT_URI string. RETURNS a SCALAR. uris( ) EXAMPLE my @uris = $nautilus->uris(); DESCRIPTION This method splits the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_SELECTED_URIS multiline string and returns the ARRAY of selections in the order provided by nautilus. This does not uri escape or unescape the string. RETURNS an ARRAY. geometry( ) EXAMPLE my ($h,$w,$x,$y) = $nautilus->geometry(); DESCRIPTION This method splits the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_WINDOW_GEOMETRY string and returns and ARRAY of the geometry details provided by nautilus. The array returned contains the following (in order): height width X-coordinate Y-coordinate RETURNS an ARRAY. uri_unescape( ) EXAMPLE my $path = $nautilus->uri_unescape( "file:///path/to/somewhere" ); my @paths = $nautilus->uri_unescape( "file:///path/to/somewhere", "file:///yet/another/path" ); DESCRIPTION This is the method used to unescape the NAUTILUS_SCRIPT_CURRENT_URI in the path() method. This method is derived from the URI::Escape module which is not included in the Perl core modules yet is vitally necessary for the path() method to function in a usefull manor. RETURNS an ARRAY or a SCALAR depending on the calling arguments. SEE ALSO
PERLDOC UI::Dialog UI::Dialog::Backend MAN FILES nautilus(1) BUGS
Please email the author with any bug reports. Include the name of the module in the subject line. AUTHOR
Kevin C. Krinke, E<lt>kckrinke@opendoorsoftware.comE<gt> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (C) 2003 Kevin C. Krinke <kckrinke@opendoorsoftware.com> This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA perl v5.8.8 2004-08-01 UI::Dialog::Backend::Nautilus(3pm)