Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Problem to booting up p730
Operating Systems AIX Problem to booting up p730 Post 303009778 by lilyn on Tuesday 19th of December 2017 08:32:11 PM
Old 12-19-2017
Problem to booting up p730

Hi Everyone,

We have IBM p730 that I am trying to booting up to AIX 7.1.
But it stops at RUNTIME.

Code:
C7004087
C7004091
C7004091 (show is code number twice)
STANDBY
RUNTIME

The explanation for C7004091 is the final IPL status progress code to be displayed before the system reaches standby state. I don't see anything from HMC events logs.

Please help!
Thanks.

Last edited by rbatte1; 12-20-2017 at 08:47 AM.. Reason: Added CODE/ICODE tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problem with booting

Hi! I installed Slackware on my computer so I thought I could have dual booting with ME, but that didn't work. So I installed another bootmanager that I find on internet. When I startup my computer the second bootmangaer that I did find on internet lets me choose system. When I have choosen... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mr.Rudiment
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Booting Problem

Hai I have installed win 98 o.s in my system after that i have installed Red Hat Linux 7.0,there is a problem in dual booting,by default win98 is being booted, when i insert bootable linux floppy linux is loaded My doubt how to overwrite windows MBR and palce the lilo in MBR.so that it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajashekaran
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sun Booting problem

I was trying to test run a /bin/bash script i had just written when my monitor suddenly went blank.I had to shut down the machine from the systems main power. I was unable to boot afterwards and soo i went for the interactive boot process by typing boot -a. I succeded in the first stage of the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lealyz
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem booting unix

Hello, We had a system shutdown last night and now the server won't boot because of volume is seriously damaged (this affects all volumes). Any suggestions on how to repair. Any suggestions welcome Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bobman
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Problem with 280R not booting

The box is in Houston, and I am in Dallas. Anyway, I do have serial access to the console. The box is hanging just after the WARNING's for the SDS modules not loading (normal boot message). I booted off CD, and mounted up all the file systems. Everything looked normal, and I could not find any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: 98_1LE
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Booting problem Veritas

Hi , I am having 490 Sun Fire Server ,Server having Two 72 GB each Disk.Disk are under veritas VM 4 control. Both disk are mirred with veritas VM4. Fisrt disk is encapsulate and other disk is mirred.System is working Fine but when I removed Fitrst Disk and reboot the system it does not boot from... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeeprajput_k
4 Replies

7. Solaris

booting problem

any one can help me. my system running on solaris 2.7. recently there is sudden power failure while system running. after that unable to boot the system. it is giving comment that "can not open /etc/path_to_inst" and then returning back to "OK" after comment of termination. The processor is... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: prabir
10 Replies

8. Solaris

problem while booting from hdd

hello gurus, i have just installed the os on hdd, when i write down boot command on ok prompt, I get following error continuously. what could be the possible problem WARNING: /ssm@0,0/pci@18,600000/scsi@2/sd@0,0 (sd0): auto request sense failed (reason=reset) WARNING:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sameergrover
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

problem booting

Dear List, While I was adding second hard disk to my system, I changed the /etc/fstab file by adding the following line: /mnt/sdb1 /dev/sdb1 ext3 default 2 1 Now system does not boot and gives the following error: Checking filesystems /: Clean, 309260/18495840 files, 1064776/18486790... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siavoush
2 Replies

10. AIX

Booting problem

Dears, I have a problem when i reboot the machine last time "AIX 5.3", that after rebooting it not login to graphical desktop, it just stop at console login command line. Kindly find the attached screenshot. Anyway to let it login automatically to Desktop? Would appreciate any pointers to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: moudmm
1 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangFam - standard codes for language extension identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangFam; $lext = code2langfam('apa'); # $lext gets 'Apache languages' $code = langfam2code('Apache languages'); # $code gets 'apa' @codes = all_langfam_codes(); @names = all_langfam_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangFam" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language families, such as those as defined in ISO 639-5. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default ISO 639-5 language family codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language families. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lext = code2langfam('apa','alpha'); $lext = code2langfam('apa',LOCALE_LANGFAM_ALPHA); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of three-letter (lowercase) codes from ISO 639-5 such as 'apa' for Apache languages. This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langfam2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langfam_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langfam_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langfam_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::rename_langfam_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::add_langfam_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangFam::delete_langfam_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.loc.gov/standards/iso639-5/id.php ISO 639-5 . AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangFam(3pm)