Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Auto-backup script
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Auto-backup script Post 303009724 by gull04 on Tuesday 19th of December 2017 07:03:27 AM
Old 12-19-2017
Hi,

You'll have to be a bit more specific here, decide what you want from your backup solution and depending on requirements and budget make a more detailed request.

Regards

Gull04

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto Alias Script

Hi All, as you can guess, I'm a newb here, and to shell scripting. I use Linux(CentOS) at home and want to get into scritping. I was creating some aliases on a Laptop the other day, and thought, god this is tedious, and then I thought, heck, why not use it as a 1st script project. Please see... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: coolboarderguy
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Shell Script to Auto Run PHP Script

Hello All! I am looking to build a monitoring script. The script should always run as a system service of some type and should always check that a PHP script is running. Maybe there is a way to assign a PHP script to a certain PID so that the monitor script that check for the PID in top... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: elDeuce
4 Replies

3. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

auto login script

can any one help me for auto login bat file from windows to unix,to check the server daily.. Thanks Mohan (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mohankasi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Auto restart script does not work

I have a service that are not 100% stable and stops from time to time. So I have a script that do restart the service if it does not run. This script works win on Ubuntu 9.04 but will not start the service in Ubuntu 10.10 If I run the part that do starts the service from CLI, it starts... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jotne
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

rsync backup mode(--backup) Are there any options to remove backup folders on successful deployment?

Hi Everyone, we are running rsync with --backup mode, Are there any rsync options to remove backup folders on successful deployment? Thanks in adv. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: MVEERA
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

auto kill script

Hi, I have created a shell script which is used by many users to change their password/unlock, etc., via menu. There is possibility users just close the putty window without proper exit from menu. I want a solution so that if anybody forgets to stop that session, it should kill automatically... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: prashant2507198
9 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with Backup Shell Script for Network Device Configuration backup

HI all, im new to shell scripting. need your guidence for my script. i wrote one script and is attached here Im explaining the requirement of script. AIM: Shell script to run automatically as per scheduled and backup few network devices configurations. Script will contain a set of commands... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: saichand1985
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to provide auto inputs for a sub-script within a script?

Hi All, I am writing a shell script. #!/bin/bash cat /etc/hosts mkdir -p /var/tmp mount 113.123.35.37:/vol/vol615/syb /var/tmp In above script I am trying to add below predefined script/command (/var/tmp/db_tools) This command in turn ask for user input, which will be always option... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: madhur.baharani
17 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Vi editor auto backup

Hi I am looking for some option in vi config options to set so that any time any user update/change any file then one backup file (before change) is created automatically which can be used for diff or to revert back during any issue of accidental or wrong update I had heard some option to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: reldb
2 Replies
KOCONVERTER(1)							      office							    KOCONVERTER(1)

NAME
Koconverter - Calligra Document Converter SYNOPSIS
koconverter [Qt-options] [KDE-options] in out DESCRIPTION
Calligra is an integrated office suite for KDE. It offers a word processor, a spreadsheet, a presentation program, graphics tools, and more. OPTIONS
in Input file out Output file Generic options: --help Show help about options --help-qt Show Qt specific options --help-kde Show KDE specific options --help-all Show all options --author Show author information -v, --version Show version information --license Show license information Options: --backup Make a backup of the destination file --batch Batch mode: do not show dialogs --interactive Interactive mode: show dialogs (default) --mimetype <mime> Mimetype of the output file SEE ALSO
More detailed user documentation is available from help:/calligra (either enter this URL into Konqueror, or run khelpcenter help:/cal- ligra). AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Adrien Grellier <adrien.grellier@laposte.net> for the Debian project (but may be used by others). 11 septembre 2011 KOCONVERTER(1)