Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Football / Soccer World Cup 2018 draw. Post 303008445 by Scott on Friday 1st of December 2017 11:48:51 AM
Old 12-01-2017
I will be boycotting it, but the reasons have nothing to do with football. Forum rules prohibit me from getting into that Smilie

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Which team do you think will win the World Cup 2010?

Well, I'm going to free myself a bit from Unix-ish stuff. :D Which is your favorite team? Are you supporting your local team? IMO, I think Italy and Spain have great chances. Both teams have a great formation and players; Recently I was watching some of their matches and their gameplay is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: verdepollo
0 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

Which team will win the 2010 World Cup final?

Spain or the Netherlands? (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
12 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - ICC World Cup Twenty20 (Cricket)

Who will win ICC World Cup Twenty20 These are the last four teams. Sri Lanka Pakistan Australia West Indies There is an open event in the Event Prediction Forum. The event closes on 6th October 2012. ICC World Cup Twenty20 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Place your bits - IRB Sevens World Series Draw (Dubai, United Arab Emirates) - Rugby

Hi, Any rugby fans out there. Sevens rugby is really exciting to watch. The final is only about 20mins give or take, but its fast paced and very exciting. The IRB Sevens World Series, is a series of international rugby union sevens tournaments. The tournaments, run by the IRB, feature... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ni2
0 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Mad World Remix of Moby Video (Are You Lost In The World Like Me)

This is an excellent video comment on modern society and the remix is good too: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DU1B_XkyIk 5DU1B_XkyIk Watch the video above and post your comments. (3 Replies)
3 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

The most common passwords this year, 2018.

/Me shakes my head. I went to my old workplace on Wednesday last, 12-12-2018, and one of the passwords on a laptop used was amongst the 25 displayed. Sadly I am unable to post the URL, garbage comes up... I can't delete the post either... --- Post updated at 08:34 PM --- Try again... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
6 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Holiday Thoughts for the End of 2018

Happy Holidays. Here are my randoms thought at the end of 2018 in no particular order. You Are Truly Blessed IT people are lucky. We get to use our brains extensively to solve complex and challenging computer-technology related problems. This is very good for our brains. Programming,... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
setrules(1M)															      setrules(1M)

NAME
setrules - set compartment rules SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
takes the current rules files on the system and puts them into effect. Prior to using this command, changes in the rules files have no effect on the system. This command can only be used when compartmentalization is enabled (see cmpt_tune(1M)). Options recognizes the following option: Preview the rules. This option parses the rules files, checking for syntax and semantic errors, but makes no changes to the system. Security Restrictions The user invoking this command must have one of the following authorizations: A user with authorization can invoke this command from any compartment, while a user with authorization can invoke this command from only those compartments that have read and write access to the directory heirarchy. See authadm(1M)). Notes If a compartment is tagged for automatic discovery of rules using the keyword subsequent runs of command does NOT clear the rules that are already discovered. This means the rules applied are inconsistent with the rules currently in the directory. To make them consistent, first run "", and then run where, compartment_name is the name of the compartment which is under for discovery mode and file.rules is the rules file containing the rules for this compartment. RETURN VALUE
returns the following values: Successful completion. The rules are displayed. An error occurred. An error can be caused by the following: o An invalid option. o The user does not having permissions to perform the operation. o A syntax or semantic error in a rule file. o Other system errors (for example, insufficient system resources). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Execute to push the configured rules: Example 2: Execute to push syntactically incorrectly configured rules: Sample Output: Error: "/etc/cmpt/11.cmpt.1.rules", line 10 # Unexpected token 'web' or rule terminated prematurely setrules: Exiting due to parse errors Example 3: Execute setrules to find any syntactically or semantically incorrectly configured rules: Sample Output: Error: "/etc/cmpt/iface.rules", line 10 # Undefined compartment "ooutside". Error: "/etc/cmpt/iface.rules", line 14 # Undefined compartment "cgi". SEE ALSO
authadm(1M), cmpt_tune(1M), getrules(1M), compartments(4), compartments(5). setrules(1M)