Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UTC to GPS
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting UTC to GPS Post 303008174 by RudiC on Tuesday 28th of November 2017 06:01:24 AM
Old 11-28-2017
Any attempts / ideas / thoughts from your side? Do you have the conversion algorithms at hand?
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Utc

Is there an AIX command that displays the date mode so I can see if we have universal time code on? There's a vms command to tell you this but I have not been able to find a similar AIX command. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cchiang12
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

changing sys clock (PST to UTC)

Hi I'm trying to change my sys clock from PST to UTC. I've read the man date page it helpfully says :- -u, --utc, --universal print or set Coordinated Universal Time as root I have tried date --universal, date -u, date --utc, I have checked the /etc/sysinfo/clock file the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: OFFSIHR
5 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Getting MAC from GPS unit

Never mind i got the answer thanks., (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: deaconf19
0 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting timestamps to UTC in bash

Hello, I am trying to figure out a way to convert the timestamps in a dataset from one timezone (which has daylight savings) to UTC. 2009-02-25 23:57:22,000D60727B89,221.16.86.23,SYSTEM1What would be the best way to approach this? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert UTC time to Date

Hi, I need to convert a number representing time in UTC seconds to a date. Ex: 3BE0082C --> Oct 31 2001 15:31:08 I have tried the following perl command but it gives a different answer? $ perl -e 'print scalar localtime(shift), "\n"' 3BE00B2C Thu Jan 1 03:00:03 1970 Any ideas? Thanks. :) (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: GNMIKE
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

CST to UTC conversion

Hi ALL, In a file i have the date and time as: 2009-04-28 23:10:05 CST My Local Unix server time is in UTC. Now i need to convert the above date and time in the file to UTC timezone and convert to number of seconds. Kindly suggest me on this, ---------- Post updated at 05:13 AM... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: HemaV
6 Replies

7. AIX

Convert time (YYYYMMDD HHMMSS) to UTC

Okay, so let's say we have a string like: 20110105_193345 This represents: January 5th, 2011 = 20110105 24-hour style time 19:33:45 = 193345 Okay, so we have our time. It's January 5th, 2011 at 19:33:45. I want to convert this time from Eastern Time Zone (which it currently is in)... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: syndex
1 Replies

8. AIX

Change Time Zone to UTC without DST

Hello AIX friends, We have timezone settings on our AIX 6.1 boxes set to Europe/London. How can I change it to UTC timezone with Daylight saving disabled. After running "smit chtz_user" I don't see UTC option in the listing. Please advise. TIA (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prvnrk
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting timestamp from PST to UTC

I need to convert the given datetime from PST to UTC, i gone through multiple forum examples but everywhere it mentioned about converting the server datetime. So could someone help me on this. I will be getting arguments for my script in the format of yyyymmddhh (eg:2015101004 - it will be pst),... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: close2jay
4 Replies

10. AIX

GPS Clock Not Synchronised

Hi guys, I got some error on my application server mentioning that gps clock not sync to my db server. what is the command to check is my server is sync with the gps clock? appreciate if you guys can let me know how to troubleshoot this problem. Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: leecopper
1 Replies
OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(3)					      OpenSSL					     OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(3)

NAME
OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms, OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers, OpenSSL_add_all_digests - add algorithms to internal table SYNOPSIS
#include <openssl/evp.h> void OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(void); void OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers(void); void OpenSSL_add_all_digests(void); void EVP_cleanup(void); DESCRIPTION
OpenSSL keeps an internal table of digest algorithms and ciphers. It uses this table to lookup ciphers via functions such as EVP_get_cipher_byname(). OpenSSL_add_all_digests() adds all digest algorithms to the table. OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() adds all algorithms to the table (digests and ciphers). OpenSSL_add_all_ciphers() adds all encryption algorithms to the table including password based encryption algorithms. EVP_cleanup() removes all ciphers and digests from the table. RETURN VALUES
None of the functions return a value. NOTES
A typical application will call OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() initially and EVP_cleanup() before exiting. An application does not need to add algorithms to use them explicitly, for example by EVP_sha1(). It just needs to add them if it (or any of the functions it calls) needs to lookup algorithms. The cipher and digest lookup functions are used in many parts of the library. If the table is not initialized several functions will misbehave and complain they cannot find algorithms. This includes the PEM, PKCS#12, SSL and S/MIME libraries. This is a common query in the OpenSSL mailing lists. Calling OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms() links in all algorithms: as a result a statically linked executable can be quite large. If this is important it is possible to just add the required ciphers and digests. BUGS
Although the functions do not return error codes it is possible for them to fail. This will only happen as a result of a memory allocation failure so this is not too much of a problem in practice. SEE ALSO
evp(3), EVP_DigestInit(3), EVP_EncryptInit(3) 0.9.8 2009-04-03 OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms(3)