Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Search pattern between two quotes and make 1 row Post 303007865 by lxdorney on Wednesday 22nd of November 2017 08:56:22 PM
Old 11-22-2017
Thanks a lot Sir, This is working

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Split a record ( in a row) and make it as new row

Hi All, The following is the scenario id name -------------- 1 William;Johnson 2 Azim;Abdul 3 Grasim . . etc.... I need the following output id name -------------- 1 William 1 Johnson 2 Azim (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kottursamy
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

search a pattern and if pattern found insert new pattern at the begining

I am trying to do some thing like this .. In a file , if pattern found insert new pattern at the begining of the line containing the pattern. example: in a file I have this. gtrow0unit1/gctunit_crrownorth_stage5_outnet_feedthru_pin if i find feedthru_pin want to insert !! at the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: pitagi
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

repeated column data filter and make as a row

I need to get the output in row wise for the repeated column data Ex: Input: que = five ans = 5 que = six ans = 6 Required output: que = five six ans = 5 6 Any body can guide me?"""""" (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vasanth_vadalur
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

print pattern within double quotes

Hi All, I have multiple lines in a file like:- "abc" def "ghi" jkl "mno" 1 I want to print in output:- abc/ghi/mno 1 How can I do this in perl? Regrds, Nilabh -----Post Update----- Additional info:- The last field of the file should be output as it is.In the above example 1 is... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: nilabh_s
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to make pattern search dynamic in awk

Hi, I have a data in a file like below - andy 22 abc 30000 wallstreet paul 30 xyz 40000 martstreet john 35 abc 50000 martstreet I want to search number of employees working in a particular company. Below query executes perfectly - awk '/abc/{ COUNT ++; }END { print "number of... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: shell123
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need one liner to search pattern and print everything expect 6 lines from where pattern match made

i need to search for a pattern from a big file and print everything expect the next 6 lines from where the pattern match was made. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
8 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search replace strings between single quotes

Hi All, I need to serach and replace a strings between single quote in a file. My file has : location='/data1/test.log' and the output needed is location='/data2/test_dir/test.log' pls if anybody know this can be done in script sed or awk. I have a script, but it's... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mnmonu
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search row by row from one file to another file if match is found print few colums of file 2

this is the requirement list.txt table1 table2 table3 testfile.txt name#place#data#select * from table1 name2#place2#data2#select * from table 10 innerjoin table3 name2#place2#data2#select * from table 10 output name place table1 name2 place table3 i tried using awk (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: vamsekumar
7 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Grep/awk using a begin search pattern and end search pattern

I have this fileA TEST FILE ABC this file contains ABC; TEST FILE DGHT this file contains DGHT; TEST FILE 123 this file contains ABC, this file contains DEF, this file contains XYZ, this file contains KLM ; I want to have a fileZ that has only (begin search pattern for will be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vbabz
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add double quotes to the words after given pattern

Hi, I have a text file with different results and I would like to add single quotes to the value after the given pattern '=' This would be the original text file: user_id=7492 and key=clickid; user_id=7867 and key=clickid; user_id=8649 and key=clickid; And I would like the output to be... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: mac-arrow
9 Replies
SVN_CLEANUP(3)								 1							    SVN_CLEANUP(3)

svn_cleanup - Recursively cleanup a working copy directory, finishing incomplete operations and removing locks

SYNOPSIS
bool svn_cleanup (string $workingdir) DESCRIPTION
Recursively cleanup working copy directory $workingdir, finishing any incomplete operations and removing working copy locks. Use when a working copy is in limbo and needs to be usable again. PARAMETERS
o $workingdir - String path to local working directory to cleanup Note Relative paths will be resolved as if the current working directory was the one that contains the PHP binary. To use the calling script's working directory, use realpath(3) or dirname(__FILE__). RETURN VALUES
Returns TRUE on success or FALSE on failure. NOTES
Warning This function is EXPERIMENTAL. The behaviour of this function, its name, and surrounding documentation may change without notice in a future release of PHP. This function should be used at your own risk. EXAMPLES
Example #1 Basic example This example demonstrates clean up of a working copy in a directory named help-me: <?php svn_cleanup(realpath('help-me')); ?> The realpath(3) call is necessary due to SVN's quirky handling of relative paths. SEE ALSO
update(3), SVN documentation on svn cleanup. PHP Documentation Group SVN_CLEANUP(3)