Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Fail to register
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Fail to register Post 303007503 by Neo on Friday 17th of November 2017 07:57:48 AM
Old 11-17-2017
Also, the custom user field was set as "required" before; but the mobile registration does not have that field available, so I removed the "required" option for that field, since it defaults to US and can users who register with mobile can change it in the user control panel on desktop later, if they choose to.

I am guessing the registration error above was from a mobile user; because having that field set to "required" would have caused an error on mobile registration.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I tried registering, but no matter what email address I provide, it says not a valid address and not the same in confirm. I tried many times, but no go. I thought I had already registered as Sully but even that didn't like my email address for password info. Of course, that could be someone else... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Not registered
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

I tried my best to register myself on unix.com but i am not lucky, can you pls give me instruction. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Kuldeep_Sngh333
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can not register

I need help from the scripting threads and want to register. I tried it several times, but I was all the time rejected, because of your spam policy. I do what you have written, but I wasn't still able to register. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ScAr
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
Node(3pm)						User Contributed Perl Documentation						 Node(3pm)

NAME
XML::Node - Node-based XML parsing: an simplified interface to XML::Parser SYNOPSIS
use XML::Node; $xml_node = new XML::Node; $xml_node->register( $nodetype, $callback_type => &callback_function ); $xml_node->register( $nodetype, $callback_type => $variable ); open(FOO, 'xmlgenerator |'); $p3->parse(*FOO); close(FOO); $xml_node->parsefile( $xml_filename ); DESCRIPTION
If you are only interested in processing certain nodes in an XML file, this module can help you simplify your Perl scripts significantly. The XML::Node module allows you to register callback functions or variables for any XML node. If you register a call back function, it will be called when the node of the type you specified are encountered. If you register a variable, the content of a XML node will be appended to that variable automatically. Subroutine register accepts both absolute and relative node registrations. Here is an example of absolute path registration: 1. register(">TestCase>Name", "start" => &handle_TestCase_Name_start); Here are examples of single node name registration: 2. register( "Name", "start" => &handle_Name_start); 3. register( "Name", "end" => &handle_Name_end); 4. register( "Name", "char" => &handle_Name_char); Here is an example of attribute registration: 5. register(">TestCase:Author", "attr" => $testcase_author); Abosolute path trigger condition is recommended because a "Name" tage could appear in different places and stands for differe names. Example: 1 <Testcase> 2 <Name>Something</Name> 3 <Oracle> 4 <Name>Something</Name> 5 </Oracle> 6 </Testcase> Statement 1 causes &handle_TestCase_Name_start to be called when parsing Line 2. Statements 2,3,4 cause the three handler subroutines to be called when parsing both Line 2 and Line 4. This module uses XML::Parser. EXAMPLE
Examples "test.pl" and "parse_orders.pl" come with this perl module. SEE ALSO
XML::Parser NOTE
When you register a variable, XML::Node appends strings found to that variable. So please be sure to clear that variable before it is used again. AUTHORS
Chang Liu <liu@ics.uci.edu> LAST MODIFIED
$Date: 2001/12/10 11:38:28 $ perl v5.10.0 2001-12-11 Node(3pm)