Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Acessing files on Sun Storage J4200 array Post 303006921 by JhnHta on Thursday 9th of November 2017 06:36:26 AM
Old 11-09-2017
Had one additional HW failure and was not able to see any disks from the array using the "format" command. Had to replace the SAS controller, after which I was able to import the pools created, and can now access the files.

Thank you!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help with configuring J4200 Array

Hello All: I am trying to configure a J4200 disk array. I am a newbie. 1. I have installed CAM (Common Array Manager). 2. Upgraded the firmware. 3. Registered the array. a. As per the user guide I should see a sas-domian which I don't. b. I did not find instructions on how to setup a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Generic drive in a Sun Storage Array?

With a sun storage array j4200 with a failed drive. It's got 11 other drive right now running seagate's ST314655SSUN146G I'm about to replace that one drive with seagate's ST3146356SS drive. Do anyone see this as a problem to use non-Sun drives in Sun storage array or mixing the two... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JT-KGY
9 Replies
coax(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   coax(1)

NAME
coax - determine impedance of a coaxial structure, where the inner may be offset from the centre if necessary. SYNOPSIS
coax [-O offset] d D Er DESCRIPTION
coax computes the impedance of a coaxial cable, given the outside diameter of the inner conductor d, the internal diameter of the outer conductor D and the relative permittivity of the dielectric Er. If there is an offset between the inner and outer (i.e. the coax is eccen- tric), the offset can be given as a option. coax uses the equation Zo=59.95849160 ln(x+sqrt(x^2-1)) /sqrt(Er) Ohms where x=(d^2+D^2-4 O^2)/(2*D*d) FILES
coax does not read/write any files. SEE ALSO
atlc(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_microstrip_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_stripline_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_symmetrical_stripline(1) design_coupler(1) dualcoax(1) find_optimal_dimensions_for_microstrip_coupler(1) readbin(1) http://atlc.sourceforge.net - Home page http://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc - Download area /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/html-docs/index.html - HTML docs /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/qex-december-1996/atlc.pdf - theory paper /usr/local/share/atlc/examples - examples Dr. David Kirkby atlc-4.6.0 28th Oct 2003 coax(1)