Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Acessing files on Sun Storage J4200 array Post 303006841 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 8th of November 2017 07:33:29 AM
Old 11-08-2017
Good so far.

Create a mount point eg,

Code:

# cd /
 # mkdir mymount
 # zfs set mountpoint=legacy mymount

When you try to mount, eg,

Code:
# mount -F zfs /dev/dsk/c3t16d0s0 /mymount

you may get an error like /dev/dsk/c3t16d0s0 does not exist since this system hasn't had these disks before.

Last edited by hicksd8; 11-08-2017 at 08:52 AM..

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

help with configuring J4200 Array

Hello All: I am trying to configure a J4200 disk array. I am a newbie. 1. I have installed CAM (Common Array Manager). 2. Upgraded the firmware. 3. Registered the array. a. As per the user guide I should see a sas-domian which I don't. b. I did not find instructions on how to setup a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pingmeback
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Generic drive in a Sun Storage Array?

With a sun storage array j4200 with a failed drive. It's got 11 other drive right now running seagate's ST314655SSUN146G I'm about to replace that one drive with seagate's ST3146356SS drive. Do anyone see this as a problem to use non-Sun drives in Sun storage array or mixing the two... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: JT-KGY
9 Replies
dualcoax(1)						      General Commands Manual						       dualcoax(1)

NAME
dualcoax - determine impedance of a coaxial structure with two concentric dielectrics. SYNOPSIS
dualcoax D1 D2 D3 Er1 Er2 DESCRIPTION
dualcoax computes the impedaance of a dualcoaxial cable, with two concentric dielectrics, given the outside diameter of the inner conductor D1, the outside diameter of the inner dielectric D2, the outside diameter of the outer dielectric (which is also the inside diameter of the outer conductor) D3, as well as the relative permttivity of the inner dielectric Er1 and the outer dielectric Er2. FILES
dualcoax does not read/write any files. SEE ALSO
atlc(1) coax(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_circ_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_microstrip_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_rect_cen_in_rect_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_circ(1) create_bmp_for_rect_in_rect(1) create_bmp_for_stripline_coupler(1) create_bmp_for_symmetrical_stripline(1) design_coupler(1) find_optimal_dimensions_for_microstrip_coupler(1) readbin(1) http://atlc.sourceforge.net - Home page http://sourceforge.net/projects/atlc - Download area /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/html-docs/index.html - HTML docs /usr/local/share/atlc/docs/qex-december-1996/atlc.pdf - theory paper /usr/local/share/atlc/examples - examples Dr. David Kirkby atlc-4.6.0 28th Oct 2003 dualcoax(1)