Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CUPS and Default Router
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users CUPS and Default Router Post 303006343 by Paulbas on Tuesday 31st of October 2017 04:28:57 PM
Old 10-31-2017
i have a pic attached as an example.
CUPS and Default Router-capturejpg

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies
cups-config(1)							    Apple Inc.							    cups-config(1)

NAME
cups-config - get cups api, compiler, directory, and link information. SYNOPSIS
cups-config --api-version cups-config --build cups-config --cflags cups-config --datadir cups-config --help cups-config --ldflags cups-config [ --image ] [ --static ] --libs cups-config --serverbin cups-config --serverroot cups-config --version DESCRIPTION
cups-config is the CUPS program configuration utility. It should be used by application developers to determine the necessary command-line options for the compiler and linker, as well as determining installation directories for filters, configuration files, and drivers. OPTIONS
--api-version Displays the current API version (major.minor). --build Displays a system-specific build number. --cflags Displays the necessary compiler options. --datadir Displays the default CUPS data directory. --help Displays the program usage message. --image When used with --libs, adds the CUPS imaging library to the list of displayed libraries. --ldflags Displays the necessary linker options. --libs Displays the necessary librarys to link to. --serverbin Displays the default CUPS binary directory, where filters and backends are stored. --serverroot Displays the default CUPS configuration file directory. --static When used with --libs, shows the static libraries instead of the default (shared) libraries. --version Displays the full version number of the CUPS installation (major.minor.patch). SEE ALSO
http://localhost:631/help COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2007-2013 by Apple Inc. 23 October 2008 CUPS cups-config(1)