Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: CUPS and Default Router
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users CUPS and Default Router Post 303006342 by Corona688 on Tuesday 31st of October 2017 04:22:29 PM
Old 10-31-2017
And what is "as it should be"?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Remote Unix printing to my WinXP works with no router. How can I make it work through my router?

I set up remote printing on a clients Unix server to my Windows XP USB printer. My USB printer is connected directly to my PC (no print server and no network input on printer). With my Win XP PC connected to my cable modem (without the router), i can do lp -dhp842c /etc/hosts and it prints. I... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jmhohne
7 Replies
Net::CUPS::PPD(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Net::CUPS::PPD(3pm)

NAME
Net::CUPS::PPD - PostScript Printer Definition Object SYNOPSIS
use Net::CUPS; use Net::CUPS::PPD; my $ppd = $cups->getPPD( "lj4200dn" ); DESCRIPTION
Net::CUPS is an object oriented interface to the Common Unix Printing System. Net::CUPS::PPD is an abstraction of methods to deal with PostSript Printer Definition files. METHODS
getFirstOption my $option = $ppd->getFirstOption(); getNextOption my $option = $ppd->getNextOption(); getOption my $option = $ppd->getOption( $keyword ); getPageLength my $length = $ppd->getPageLength(); getPageSize my %size = $ppd->getPageSize(); getPageWidth my $width = $ppd->getPageWidth(); isMarked my $result = $ppd->isMarked( $option, $choice ); markDefaults $ppd->markDefaults(); markOption $ppd->markOption( $option, $choice ); SEE ALSO
Net::CUPS, Net::CUPS::Destination, Net::CUPS::IPP SUPPORT
Support for this module and other software developed by Dracken Technology, Inc can be found at http://www.dracken.com/. AUTHOR
Dracken Technology, Inc. (http://www.dracken.com/) COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2003-2005 David Hageman Copyright (c) 2006-2009 Dracken Technology, Inc. All rights reserved. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself, either Perl version 5.8.8 or, at your option, any later version of Perl 5 you may have available. CUPS, the Common UNIX Printing System, the CUPS logo, and ESP Print Pro are the trademark property of Easy Software Products. perl v5.14.2 2009-07-30 Net::CUPS::PPD(3pm)