Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Smartos experiences
Operating Systems Solaris Smartos experiences Post 303006300 by jim mcnamara on Tuesday 31st of October 2017 07:46:01 AM
Old 10-31-2017
Is illumos not under consideration?

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Solaris

Thoughts/experiences of SAN attaching V880 to EMC SAN

Hi everyone, I wonder if I can canvas any opinions or thoughts (good or bad) on SAN attaching a SUN V880/490 to an EMC Clarion SAN? At the moment the 880 is using 12 internal FC-AL disks as a db server and seems to be doing a pretty good job. It is not I/O, CPU or Memory constrained and the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: si_linux
2 Replies
matchpathcon(8) 					SELinux Command Line documentation					   matchpathcon(8)

NAME
matchpathcon - get the default SELinux security context for the specified path from the file contexts configuration. SYNOPSIS
matchpathcon [-V] [-N] [-n] [-f file_contexts_file ] [-p prefix ] filepath... DESCRIPTION
matchpathcon queries the system policy and outputs the default security context associated with the filepath. Note: Identical paths can have different security contexts, depending on the file type. (regular file, directory, link file, char file ...) matchpathcon will also take the file type into consideration in determining the default security context if the file exists. If the file does not exist, no file type matching will occur. OPTIONS
-n Do not display path. -N Do not use translations. -f file_context_file Use alternate file_context file -p prefix Use prefix to speed translations -V Verify file context on disk matches defaults AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Dan Walsh <dwalsh@redhat.com>. SEE ALSO
selinux(8), matchpathcon(3), dwalsh@redhat.com 21 April 2005 matchpathcon(8)