Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM Post 303005935 by Neo on Wednesday 25th of October 2017 02:02:46 AM
Old 10-25-2017
I did not realize changing HTML tables to CSS style DIV and SPAN tags would be so much fun! LOL Smilie
These 3 Users Gave Thanks to Neo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile App for UNIX.com?

Do we have a mobile app for unix.com? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ahamed101
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Sending message to a mobile number through UNIX

Is it possible to add Pager Notification to mailx command?? Or by any other mean. just want to specify that by Pager i mean a message to the mobile number. Suppose i have following condition If ];then send a message to 9999999999 else no message to be sent fi Is it possible? I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharma331
5 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Mobile Friendly Version of UNIX.COM

Hello, I have noticed some problems with Google complaining our site is not "https://search.google.com/www.usearch-console/mobile-friendly" using only Tapatalk. So, after a lot of work, I have re-enabled our legacy mobile style and make some improvements and Google has declared us "mobile... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
2 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II

Have completed "Phase I" of our project "Prototyping New Responsive Mobile UNIX.COM", I am now moving to "Phase II" which will be changing many of the menus and buttons to use Javascript and CSS for the mobile site menus. For example, here is the new "main side menu" for the mobile site (below).... (63 Replies)
63 Replies

5. What is on Your Mind?

Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase III

From Prototyping New Responsive Mobile for UNIX.COM - Phase II, we move to Phase III. Basically, the core prototype for every day browsing the forums, replying, posting and editing on mobile is nearly finished with the exception of a few formatting issues with regard to rare system messages or... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

New UNIX.COM Mobile Site Icons

Having given up for the time being with a very difficult game engine project to virtualizing cyberspace, am working on the forums again. Just updated a few icons on the mobile site. Explanations in the picture captions: https://www.unix.com/members/1-albums214-picture855.jpeg ... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. What is on Your Mind?

Check Out UNIX.COM on Mobile - It's Looking Good

If you have not visited the site on mobile lately, you are missing out on a great looking mobile web site. If you don't have a mobile, you can always navigate to the sliding member panel and click on "Mobile View".... It's really looking killer'...... I'm starting to think that soon the... (6 Replies)
6 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

New Responsive 404 Page for UNIX.com

Just created (actually, only modified... it was created by ShoutOut) a new responsive 404 "not found" page with the help of ShoutOut free templates. https://www.unix.com/status/404.html Same for 401 and 403 errors. Picture sans animation: ... (2 Replies)
2 Replies
CSS::Adaptor(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation					 CSS::Adaptor(3pm)

NAME
CSS::Adaptor - Arbitrarily map CSS data for use in another context. SYNOPSIS
use CSS; # create a CSS object with an adaptor my $css = new CSS({ 'adaptor' => 'CSS::Adaptor', }); # load some CSS data $css->read_file( "my_file.css" ); # change the adaptor $css->set_adaptor( "CSS::Adaptor::Pretty" ); # output CSS object using the current adaptor print $css->output(); DESCRIPTION
This class is used by CSS to translate a CSS object to a string. This allows CSS data to be easily mapped into other formats. This documentation is for people who want to write their own CSS::Adaptor module. For usage information, see the documentation for CSS. METHODS
CONSTRUCTOR "new()" Called without options. FUNCTIONS "output_rule( $rule )" returns a string containing a formatted CSS::Style object, passed as an object ref "output_selectors( $selectors )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Selector objects, passed as an array ref "output_properties( $properties )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Property objects, passed as an array ref "output_values( $values )" returns a string containing a formatted list of CSS::Value objects, passed as an array ref AUTHORS
Copyright (C) 2001-2002, Allen Day <allenday@ucla.edu> Copyright (C) 2003-2004, Cal Henderson <cal@iamcal.com> SEE ALSO
CSS perl v5.14.2 2008-04-23 CSS::Adaptor(3pm)