Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Printer stopped working
Operating Systems AIX Printer stopped working Post 303005863 by Gmanx on Tuesday 24th of October 2017 08:15:34 AM
Old 10-24-2017
Correct this is AIX.

uname -a
AIX rdl 3 5

errpt I have a few pages of repetition.

Code:
BA431EB7   1020010717 P S SRC            SOFTWARE PROGRAM ERROR
A6DF45AA   1020030317 I O RMCdaemon      The daemon is started.
D23E7CFC   1020030117 T H sisioa0        DISK ARRAY PROTECTION SUSPENDED
FFDFB692   1020030117 P H sisioa0        BATTERY PACK FAILURE
2BFA76F6   1020030017 T S SYSPROC        SYSTEM SHUTDOWN BY USER
9DBCFDEE   1020030217 T O errdemon       ERROR LOGGING TURNED ON
192AC071   1020030017 T O errdemon       ERROR LOGGING TURNED OFF

Last edited by Scott; 10-24-2017 at 09:24 AM.. Reason: Added additional CODE tags

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

#!/bin/bash has stopped working

Hi I'm writing a script and I've put #!/bin/bash as the first line so that I can just type my scripts name 'whodate' at PS1 instead of ./whodate. This has suddenly stopped working for me. It used to be the case that I could start a script with #!/bin/bash and it would work, but for this script... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zorrokan
2 Replies

2. Linux

Cronjobs stopped working

Hi All, I am user of a Linux machine and I have approximatly 15 cronjobs scheduled in my crontab. Yesterday my administrator made LDAP active on my userid and all the things are doing fine after that. But all cronjobs for my user id stored in my crontab have stopped working after that. Could... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bisla.yogender
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

cronjobs stopped working

Hello people, I had these cronjobs scheduled in some Unix boxes which were running fine until yesterday.But then the password was changed for that user id and then the jobs stopped working. As far as i know cron jobs run from super user. I am completely lost over here now. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: King Nothing
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

Wireless stopped working- Fedora 12

I installed F12 around the time it was released and it picked up my wireless card and worked like a charm.....Suddenly last week everything stopped working and I receive what appears to be a driver error when wlan0 tries to load. Error for wireless request "Set Mode" (8B06) : SET failed on... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: woodson2
1 Replies

5. Ubuntu

Ubuntu 10.10 LAN connection stopped working...

Well this is weird. I restarted my dual boot Win7/Ubuntu 10.10 from ubuntu to windows. Everything was working fine and windows is always connecting properly to my lan. After restarting back into Ubuntu, all of a sudden I can't connect to my network. It looks as if its trying to connect through... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: zixzix01
15 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scp/Rsync transfers stopped working?

Hi all, I have a backup script from my work computer to my home computer for my research for multiple reasons. It's a simple rsync script, with about 5 gigs of data. (Obviously with rsync it doesn't transfer 5 GB every time.). Recently, it has stopped working, scp also doesn't work, it simply... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: corrado33
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl script stopped working

Hi, I have the following segment of a script which is supposed to prompt a user for password and then capture the password entered by the user. The function is called in by another script and used to work without issue, the problem is that recently the script is not waiting for the user to... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: belalr
3 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Ssh stopped working AIX

I Was able to ssh into the AIX box. now i cannot When I run the command to start it it comes back that is was started, but still does not work. Here is a shot i what i see # server:/> lslpp -l | grep ssh openssh.base.client 4.3.0.5201 COMMITTED Open Secure Shell Commands ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fierfek
2 Replies

9. Solaris

Mailx stopped working

after a new patch set on the 14th. I noticed that mailx stopped working, as far a I can tell that is the only thing that changed. solaris 10 OS it seems everything is the same, sendmail seems to be running root@server # ps -ef | grep -i sendmail smmsp 687 1 0 10:42:25 ? ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
0 Replies
Log::Report::Util(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Log::Report::Util(3pm)

NAME
Log::Report::Util - helpful routines to Log::Report INHERITANCE
Log::Report::Util is a Exporter DESCRIPTION
This module collects a few functions and definitions which are shared between different components in the Log::Report infrastructure. FUNCTIONS
escape_chars(STRING) Replace all escape characters into their readable counterpart. For instance, a new-line is replaced by backslash-n. expand_reasons(REASONS) Returns a sub-set of all existing message reason labels, based on the content REASONS string. The following rules apply: REASONS = BLOCK [ ',' BLOCKS] BLOCK = '-' TO | FROM '-' TO | ONE | SOURCE FROM,TO,ONE = 'TRACE' | 'ASSERT' | ,,, | 'PANIC' SOURCE = 'USER' | 'PROGRAM' | 'SYSTEM' | 'ALL' The SOURCE specification group all reasons which are usually related to the problem: report about problems caused by the user, reported by the program, or with system interaction. example: of expended REASONS WARNING-FAULT # == WARNING,MISTAKE,ERROR,FAULT -INFO # == TRACE-INFO ALERT- # == ALERT,FAILURE,PANIC USER # == MISTAKE,ERROR ALL # == TRACE-PANIC parse_locale(STRING) Decompose a locale string. For simplicity of the caller's code, the capatization of the returned fields is standardized to the preferred, although the match is case- insensitive as required by the RFC. The territory in returned in capitals (ISO3166), the language is lower-case (ISO639), the script as upper-case first, the character-set as lower-case, and the modifier and variant unchanged. In LIST context, four elements are returned: language, territory, character-set (codeset), and modifier. Those four are important for the usual unix translationg infrastructure. Only the "country" is obligatory, the others can be "undef". It may also return "C" and "POSIX". In SCALAR context, a HASH is returned which can contain more information: language, script, territory, variant, codeset, and modifiers. The variant (RFC3066 is probably never used) unescape_chars(STRING) Replace all backslash-something escapes by their escape character. For instance, backslash-t is replaced by a tab character. SYNOPSYS
my ($language, $territory, $charset, $modifier) = parse_locale 'nl_BE.utf-8@home'; my @take = expand_reasons 'INFO-ERROR,PANIC'; SEE ALSO
This module is part of Log-Report distribution version 0.94, built on August 23, 2011. Website: http://perl.overmeer.net/log-report/ LICENSE
Copyrights 2007-2011 by Mark Overmeer. For other contributors see ChangeLog. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. See http://www.perl.com/perl/misc/Artistic.html perl v5.14.2 2011-08-23 Log::Report::Util(3pm)