Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: UNIX.com response times
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators UNIX.com response times Post 303005636 by Neo on Friday 20th of October 2017 11:52:15 AM
Old 10-20-2017
Site is a bit slower because I bumped up GoogleBot to index the site at "full pull" speed; and this is normally to high of a pull rate and will need to back it off soon.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Problem with implementing the times() function in C (struct tms times return zero/negative values)

Hello, i'm trying to implement the times() function and i'm programming in C. I'm using the "struct tms" structure which consists of the fields: The tms_utime structure member is the CPU time charged for the execution of user instructions of the calling process. The tms_stime structure... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g_p
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

feasibility of opening a website link from unix and get a response in the form of xml or html

i just wanted to know whether is it possible to open a website link and get a response in the form of xml or html format... the website is of local network... for example something like this wget http://blahblah.samplesite.com/blachblahcblach/User/jsp/ShowPerson.jsp?empid=123456 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vivek d r
2 Replies

3. Red Hat

Response Times

Hello all. Let me qualify my question by saying that I am struggling with how to ask the question I am semi green but have no issue reading up if pointed in the right direction. Please be gentle! A RHEL server 6.2. Hosts a statistical application that has some web apps and batch programming... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rsheikh01
0 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

Changing Times at UNIX.COM

Over the past year, I have written so much code at UNIX.COM, I've gained 4 KGs just sitting at my desk and not exercising! However, it seems that "no good deed goes unpunished" and not only have I sacrificed my health (gaining weight, not exercising as much), but there is also my family who is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Choosing VPN server based on server response times

Hello all, I am using the VPN provider Private Internet Access. I am using the Raspberry Pi 4 with 4GB of RAM, performance on this upgraded board is great. Anyways I am connecting to its service using systemd's openvpn-client @ US_New_York_City.service I wonder if I can create a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: haloslayer255
5 Replies
smd-pull(1)						 Sync Mail Dir (smd) documentation					       smd-pull(1)

NAME
smd-pull - syncs the local mail dir letting the remote one untouched SYNOPSIS
smd-pull [-d|--dry-run] [-v|--verbose] [-s|--show-tags] [-t|--template-only] [-n|--no-delete] [endpoint] DESCRIPTION
smd-pull performs in the local maildir all the changes that were performed on remote one. No changes are made on the remote maildir. Use smd-push(1) for that. Refer to smd-config(5) for the configuration file format. OPTIONS
-v --verbose Verbose output -s --show-tags Machine readable output -d --dry-run Do not perform any action for real -n --no-delete Do not propagate deletions -t --template-only Just create a template configuration file if none endpoint Is the suffix for the name of the configuration file to use. If it is omitted, the configuration file ~/.smd/config.default is used. FILES
~/.smd/config.* ~/.smd/hooks/pre-pull.d/ ~/.smd/hooks/post-pull.d/ SEE ALSO
mddiff(1), smd-server(1), smd-client(1), smd-push(1), smd-loop(1), smd-config(5) AUTHOR
Enrico Tassi <gares@fettunta.org> 11 June 2012 smd-pull(1)