Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mysql user on Solaris 11
Operating Systems Solaris Mysql user on Solaris 11 Post 303005576 by jtamminen on Thursday 19th of October 2017 10:37:54 PM
Old 10-19-2017
This user's home directory as per the /etc/passwd is /.
So, I can't check when it was created.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setup of user a/c in mysql in linux

Hi Friends, I am new user of linux operating system. I wanted to install a software but facing a difficulty. I am not able to proceed to the next statement without resolving this. WFT is the software i need for my purpose. Setup a MySQL user account for WTF that will have access to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alma
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mysql logging in Solaris

Folks; i have mysql installed on Solaris box (sparc). The problem is under /opt/mysql/data directory, there's a log file that grows very fast & becomes a huge size. Is there a way to stop the logging under the data directory so i don't have the issue of running out of space? Your help will... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
6 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris 10 mysql no longer able to restart

Came in tonight, and some people started getting this error message note: users were getting this error in IE6 and in firefox, pages seemed to process fine in Chrome. :confused: anyway... So I decided to restart the MySQL service, now it will not restart. First tried: root@bender:/>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
2 Replies

4. Solaris

mysql in solaris

hi am senthil i ve a problem in mysql installed on solaris.. i have installed mysql but couldn login into the mysql promt .. getting the following error.. mysql -u root -p mysql: not found if i tried svcs svcs -a | grep -i mysql its showing maintenance 19:00:34... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
7 Replies

5. Programming

MySQL select user with the same IP address

Dear community, I woul like to make a query to output all the users having the same IP address. The table is somethig like: name logged_ip ==== ========= user1 127.0.0.1 user2 127.0.0.2 user3 127.0.0.3 user4 127.0.0.1 user5 127.0.0.2 user6 127.0.0.5I used this query... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
4 Replies
INSTALL-MH(8)							     [nmh-1.5]							     INSTALL-MH(8)

NAME
install-mh - initialize the nmh environment SYNOPSIS
/usr/lib/mh/install-mh [-auto] [-check] [-version] [-help] DESCRIPTION
Install-mh is the nmh program to create the initial setup for a first-time nmh user. Install-mh lives in two places for historical rea- sons. The -auto option does things as automatically as possible and makes install-mh less chatty. The user is asked for the name of the directory that will be designated as the user's nmh directory. If this directory does not exist, the user is asked if it should be created. Normally, this directory should be under the user's home directory, and has the default name of ``Mail''. Install-mh writes an initial .mh_profile for the user. As with all nmh commands, install-mh first checks for the existence of the $MH environment variable since that gives the profile path if set. If it isn't set, the $HOME environment variable is consulted to determine the user's home directory. If $HOME is not set, then the /etc/passwd file is consulted. When creating the users initial .mh_profile, install-mh will check for the existence of a global profile /etc/nmh/mh.profile. If found, this will be used to initialize the new .mh_profile. The -check option can be used to check whether or not nmh has been installed. This can be used by other programs to determine whether or not nmh has been installed without their having to know the internals of nmh. FILES
$HOME/.mh_profile The user profile /etc/nmh/mh.profile Used to initialize user profile PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To set the user's nmh directory CONTEXT
With -auto, the current folder is changed to "inbox". MH.6.8 11 June 2012 INSTALL-MH(8)