Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Mysql user on Solaris 11
Operating Systems Solaris Mysql user on Solaris 11 Post 303005569 by jtamminen on Thursday 19th of October 2017 06:19:26 PM
Old 10-19-2017
Mysql user on Solaris 11

We have a user called mysql on our Solaris11 server. We don't user MySQL. It was not there last year. Is there a way to find out how it got created and when it was created?

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

setup of user a/c in mysql in linux

Hi Friends, I am new user of linux operating system. I wanted to install a software but facing a difficulty. I am not able to proceed to the next statement without resolving this. WFT is the software i need for my purpose. Setup a MySQL user account for WTF that will have access to ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alma
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Mysql logging in Solaris

Folks; i have mysql installed on Solaris box (sparc). The problem is under /opt/mysql/data directory, there's a log file that grows very fast & becomes a huge size. Is there a way to stop the logging under the data directory so i don't have the issue of running out of space? Your help will... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: moe2266
6 Replies

3. Solaris

solaris 10 mysql no longer able to restart

Came in tonight, and some people started getting this error message note: users were getting this error in IE6 and in firefox, pages seemed to process fine in Chrome. :confused: anyway... So I decided to restart the MySQL service, now it will not restart. First tried: root@bender:/>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ippy98
2 Replies

4. Solaris

mysql in solaris

hi am senthil i ve a problem in mysql installed on solaris.. i have installed mysql but couldn login into the mysql promt .. getting the following error.. mysql -u root -p mysql: not found if i tried svcs svcs -a | grep -i mysql its showing maintenance 19:00:34... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: senkerth
7 Replies

5. Programming

MySQL select user with the same IP address

Dear community, I woul like to make a query to output all the users having the same IP address. The table is somethig like: name logged_ip ==== ========= user1 127.0.0.1 user2 127.0.0.2 user3 127.0.0.3 user4 127.0.0.1 user5 127.0.0.2 user6 127.0.0.5I used this query... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
4 Replies
PMDAMYSQL(1)						       Performance Co-Pilot						      PMDAMYSQL(1)

NAME
pmdamysql - MySQL database PMDA DESCRIPTION
pmdamysql is a Performance Co-Pilot PMDA which extracts live performance data from a running MySQL database. INSTALLATION
pmdamysql uses a configuration file from (in this order): o /etc/pcpdbi.conf o $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/mysql.conf This file can contain overridden values (Perl code) for the settings listed at the start of pmdamysql.pl, namely: o database name (see DBI(3) for details) o database user name o database pass word Once this is setup, you can access the names and values for the mysql performance metrics by doing the following as root: # cd $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql # ./Install If you want to undo the installation, do the following as root: # cd $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql # ./Remove pmdamysql is launched by pmcd(1) and should never be executed directly. The Install and Remove scripts notify pmcd(1) when the agent is installed or removed. Binary Status values in text Some of the status values are in the form of YES/NO or ON/OFF. Since these cannot be intepreted by tools like PMIE, they have been duplicated with a _num extension and the values of 1 (YES/ON) or 0 (NO/OFF). Eg: o mysql.slave_status.slave_io_running o mysql.slave_status.slave_io_running_num FILES
/etc/pcpdbi.conf configuration file for all PCP database monitors $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/mysql.conf configuration file for pmdamysql $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/Install installation script for the pmdamysql agent $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/Remove undo installation script for the pmdamysql agent $PCP_LOG_DIR/pmcd/mysql.log default log file for error messages from pmdamysql SEE ALSO
pmcd(1), pmdadbping.pl(1) and DBI(3). # vi: sw=4 ts=4 et: 3.8.10 Performance Co-Pilot PMDAMYSQL(1)