Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Idea for a New Forum Front End Using Unity and SciFi Assets Post 303005520 by Neo on Thursday 19th of October 2017 12:03:14 AM
Old 10-19-2017
FIXED Seems like embedding YouTube videos break our new security and to see them in posts you need to click "permit" in the browser bar (permit unsecure content). I'll need to look into how to fix that, but it might not be possible using SSL since HTTPS sees embedded scripts as risky code from a foreign site (correctly);

Anyway, here is a another video which I think looks great for a future forum hangout in Unity:

Sci Fi Bridge Scene in Unity 3D Engine

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Front end on Unix

Hi, I would like to develop a user interface on Solaris. Can anybody throw some light on currently available software utilities/ packages..? Thanks in Advance .. JS (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: shibz
4 Replies

2. Programming

Running exe's from front end

Hi, I have created a tool which analyses and debugs cobol programs on Unix environment usin the C files. I now want to create a frontend for the tool in windows. For this i need to establish some kinda communication between the front the end and the back end. I know pipes in one way of... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sinbad
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

remove space in front or end of each field

Hi, I have a txt file called a.txt which contain over 10,000 records and I would like to remove space before comma or after comma....like below: The input (for example two record 00001,00002): 00001,client,card limited ,02292,N ,162:41 , 192, ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: happyv
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Sed $ appending to front, not to the end

I keep trying to append some astrix to the end of a line, but it keeps overwriting at the front of the line. These are the originals Fred Fardbarkle:674-843-1385:20 Parak Lane, Duluth, MN 23850:4/12/23:780900 Fred Fardbarkle:674-843-1385:20 Parak Lane, Duluth, MN 23850:4/12/23:780900 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: DrSammyD
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Communicate to the OS(linux) using front end.

Hi guys , I want to develop a web page which is capable of executing the command on os and show the output on the browser.(Which involves reading and writing too.) I m using jsp language to develop the web page. How would i use it to communicate with my linux server? Any... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
3 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Stripping double quotes from front and end of a line

I have a file and some records may contain double quotes at beginning and at end of line. So how do I strip them? For Example, file is somethings like this Field1;Field2;Field3 01;'Test';'Test Field3' "01;'This is 2nd field';This is 3rd field' " Desired Output is: ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
6 Replies

7. Programming

Publish notification via application front end

hi All I use tomcat server to publish war file. How to send an notification to users via the application screen and it should dismiss once user clicks X mark. Any suggestions ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: anil529
0 Replies

8. Programming

Recommendation: gede - graphical gdb front-end

gede is a graphical debugger, a front-end for good ole uncle gdb. gede doesn't need a specialized gdb version. :b: Unfortunately its a qt app, nevertheless it fits well in a gtk desktop environment.:eek: Its author Johan Henriksson is a smart and nice guy always open for bug reports and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dodona
2 Replies
MojoMojo::Formatter(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  MojoMojo::Formatter(3pm)

NAME
MojoMojo::Formatter - Base class for all formatters SYNOPSIS
package MojoMojo::Formatter::Simple; use parent qw/MojoMojo::Formatter/; sub format_content_order { 14 } # so that it runs after inclusion of obscene web sites # (MojoMojo::Formatter::Include runs at 6) sub format_content { my ($class, $content, $c) = @_; $$content =~ s/fuck/f**k/g; return $content; } DESCRIPTION
This is the class to inherit from if you want to write your own formatter. WRITING YOUR OWN FORMATTER
See the synopsis for a really simple formatter example. MojoMojo uses Module::Pluggable::Ordered to process all the formatter plugins. Just specify when you want to trigger your formatter by providing a format_content_order method which returns a number to specify when you want to run. The plugin order for the default plugins is currently as follows: 1 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Redirect - handles {{redirect /path}} 5 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Include - handles {{include <url>}} before all other plugins, so that transcluded sections from the same wiki get parsed for markup 10 - MojoMojo::Formatter::CPANHyperlink - handles {{cpan My::Module}} 10 - MojoMojo::Formatter::YouTube - handles {{youtube <url>}} 10 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Wiki - handles [[wikilinks]] 10 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Pod - handles {{pod}} ... {{end}} blocks 14 - MojoMojo::Formater::IRCLog - handles {{irc}} ... {{end}} blocks 14 - MojoMojo::Formatter::SyntaxHighlight - Performs syntax highlighting on code blocks 15 - Main formatter (MojoMojo::Formatter::Markdown or MojoMojo::Formatter::Textile) 16 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Defang - removes harmful HTML and XSS 91 - MojoMojo::Formatter::Comment - handles {{comments}}, inserts a comment box 95 - MojoMojo::Formatter::TOC - replaces {{toc}} with a table of contents Note that if your formatter expects HTML text, it should run after the main formatter. METHODS
format_content If you want your formatter to do something, you also need to override "format_content". It gets passed its classname, a scalar ref to the content, and the context object. It should return the scalar ref. main_format_content Override this method if your formatter is a primary one (equivalent to Markdown or Textile). It gets passed the same arguments as "format_content". Also make sure to update "Site settings" (/.admin). Note that the main formatter runs at 15. module_loaded Return true if a formatter module is loaded. gen_re gen_re(qr/irc/) Returns a regular expression for the given tag between matching double braces. SEE ALSO
MojoMojo, MojoMojo::Formatter::Textile, MojoMojo::Formatter::Markdown AUTHORS
Marcus Ramberg <mramberg@cpan.org> LICENSE
This library is free software. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2010-05-23 MojoMojo::Formatter(3pm)