Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Migrating NFSv3 to NFSv4 in AIX Post 303005422 by MadeInGermany on Wednesday 18th of October 2017 02:55:22 AM
Old 10-18-2017
Try these commands
Code:
mount
mount -v
nfsstat -m

This User Gave Thanks to MadeInGermany For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Problem with migrating from AIX 5.1 to 5.3

I'am migrating from AIX 5.1 to 5.3 during migration installation a receive message enough space for dir /usr. My question is : how i can resolve this problem ? i can't reboot my server i hope that there is a command to obtain a spece without go out from installation procedure pannel... I'am... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tt155
0 Replies

2. AIX

Migrating AIX users to Linux

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there knew if it was possible to migrate users from AIX to Linux. What we want to do is install OpenLDAP on a Linux machine and port all the users over to LDAP. I've googled around and could only find a few things, such as mrgpwd - but that only comes... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: djcronos
0 Replies

3. AIX

migrating easytrieve from Z/OS to AIX platform

Hi, my requirement is to migrate easytrieve running on Z/OS to AIX platform. can anyone let me know what changes should be made if we do such a migration. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit510
0 Replies

4. AIX

Migrating C Application from AIX to Linux

Hi All, I am currently facing new problem of migrating C(c language) application from AIX machine to Linux machine. We are using GCC to compile the source code.. But facing with the compilation issues, with lot of GCC C libs differing between AIX box to Linux box... Pls help me... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: karthikc
3 Replies

5. AIX

AIX Servers Ugrading or Migrating

:( Hi Grue, I am very new in AIX/UNIX environment. Please give me answer that during the upgrading or Migrating to 6.1 the AIX Server the applications of this server is accessible to Apps users or not? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tahniet
2 Replies

6. AIX

Migrating a NIM Server to AIX 6.1

Guys, We are planning to upgrade one of our NIM server to AIX 6.1 from 5.3... Since the server itself is a NIM Server we can't perform it via NIM & I'm choosing to do CD install.. The Install method would be Upgrade installation. Is there anything special that I need to consider before... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: kkeng808
5 Replies

7. AIX

Migrating RHEL 5 UNIX users to AIX

Hi, I'm able to migrate UNIX users/groups from Solaris to AIX (with same password using 13-char encrypted password from shadow file) but no luck with RHEL 5 to AIX. I see encrypted password in RHEL 5 is bit lengthier than 13-char. Is there any way to convert encrypted password such that same... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: reddyr
1 Replies

8. AIX

Migrating from HP Unix to IBM AIX 6.1

HI , We are in process to migrate from UNIX to AIX 6.1 version . I need to understand differences between commands that are used in UNIX and AIX. I want to make sure AIX has all command options avaliable from HP Unix.If any mismatch it should be addressed . Since many commands are used it... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Perlbaby
2 Replies

9. AIX

Upgrading to AIX 7 vs migrating

Hi all, I have this weird notion that upgrading the TL does not cause the machine to wipe, but upgrading a major version (from aix 6 to 7) means it's actually a fresh install and will wipe the date and i have to install the software again (TSM server, for instance). Trying to google it, i came... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tde3000
3 Replies
nfsiostat(8)						      System Manager's Manual						      nfsiostat(8)

NAME
nfsiostat - Emulate iostat for NFS mount points using /proc/self/mountstats SYNOPSIS
nfsiostat [[<interval>] [<count>]] [<options>][<mount_point>] DESCRIPTION
The nfsiostat command displays NFS client per-mount statisitics. <interval> specifies the amount of time in seconds between each report. The first report contains statistics for the time since each file sys- tem was mounted. Each subsequent report contains statistics collected during the interval since the previous report. <count> If the <count> parameter is specified, the value of <count> determines the number of reports generated at <interval> seconds apart. if the interval parameter is specified without the <count> parameter, the command generates reports continuously. <options> Define below <mount_point> If one or more <mount point> names are specified, statistics for only these mount points will be displayed. Otherwise, all NFS mount points on the client are listed. OPTIONS
-a or --attr displays statistics related to the attribute cache -d or --dir displays statistics related to directory operations -h or --help shows help message and exit -l LIST or --list=LIST only print stats for first LIST mount points -p or --page displays statistics related to the page cache -s or --sort Sort NFS mount points by ops/second --version show program's version number and exit FILES
/proc/self/mountstats SEE ALSO
iostat(8), mountstats(8), nfsstat(8) AUTHOR
Chuck Lever <chuck.lever@oracle.com> 15 Apr 2010 nfsiostat(8)