Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux How can I install epel-release without connect to internet? Post 303005257 by leecopper on Monday 16th of October 2017 10:04:46 AM
Old 10-16-2017
How can I install epel-release without connect to internet?

Hi guy,
I am new to Linux,can I know how can I download the epel-release offline package to install as my centos 7 is not connect to Internet . Any help is appreciated

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cannot connect to the Internet

I running HPUX 11.0, Netscape gives me an error "Unable to locate Server" when using a www.something.com address. If I use an IP address I get past the router and onto the Internet. My workstation can get to the Router @ 192.168.0.1 and also it's local APACHE server. I have DHCP enabled... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: johnalt
8 Replies

2. Solaris

trying to connect to internet

i have just installed solaris 10 on a 60 gb hard drive. now im trying to install my nic driver but when i put in the floppy disk for the nic card it cant read it, so then i found that i have to mount the floppy drive and i tried putting in the mount command but i dont know where to mount it and if... (38 Replies)
Discussion started by: vutty81
38 Replies

3. Linux

Couldn't connect to Internet

I have installed fedora core 7 in my system. When I try to activate the network card it says "Could not determine IP address for eth0...failed". Please give me suggestions? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mvictorvijayan
2 Replies

4. Solaris

how to connect to internet on Solaris 10

Hi, I am new to Solaris just migrating from Windows XP. I want to connect to internet but I have problem with configuration. My ISP has provided me a router.I get internet connection through DHCP. I don't know any proxy or subnetmask or any IP address that requires during configuration of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pappu2008
1 Replies

5. Solaris

How to connect to Internet

Hi I installed solaris developer edition 1/08 today.I want to connect to Broadband internet through my ADSL 2+ Modem/Router with a username and password. plz help in this case,I am new to sun solaris:confused: the modem itself is a router it worked well on ubuntu and red hat (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: santugvd
3 Replies

6. Linux

how to connect internet????

HI, Am using GPRS ( MOB # 3230 ) internet connection in windows Hw to use internet r connect in linux.. ( Red Hat Linux Ver.10 ) Please help me.. Thanks in adv.. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: bharath raja
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Can't connect to Internet

Dear freinds... I downloaded solaris for x86 and was able to configure the lan correctly.. I can ping and share with other destops through lan... but still I can't connect to internet ? can you please help.. I put my default gateway which is 192.168.1.1 to /etc/defaultrouter but with no use..... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: yahyaaa
13 Replies

8. Solaris

connect to internet on solaris 9

how to configure to connect to internet on solaris 9 ? please help (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sudhiroracle
1 Replies

9. Linux

How to connect to internet

Hi, Can someone guide me regarding how to connect to internet. what are steps? Thanks in advance (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: naren nandale
2 Replies

10. Solaris

How to connect internet to my Solaris 10 OS

Hiii, My soalris 10 OS is running on VM ware. I have internet to my windows7 OS, can someone please help me to get connected my internet connection to my Solaris OS which is running on VMware. thanks & regards, Bhagi. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bhargav90
2 Replies
APPER(1)							 KDE User's Manual							  APPER(1)

NAME
apper - An application and package manager using PackageKit SYNOPSIS
apper [--updates] [--settings] [--backend-details] [--install-mime-type mime-type] [--install-package-name name] [--install-provide-file file] [--install-font-resource font] [--install-catalog file] [--remove-package-by-file filename] [KDE Generic Options] [Qt Generic Options] DESCRIPTION
Apper is the KDE interface for PackageKit Apper is able to manage packages, applications and updates in a cross-distribution way thanks to the PackageKit project. It is providing Linux users a single application that they can learn and use in whatever distribution they are. OPTIONS
--updates Show available updates --settings Show Apper configuration page. --backend-details name Display information about the backend PackageKit uses at time. --install-mime-type mime-type Call the mime-type installer. --install-package-name name Install package with the name name. --install-provide-file file Install package providing file file. --install-font-resource font Install a font resource. --install-catalog file Install the package catalog in file. --remove-package-by-file filename Remove a package containing file filename. SEE ALSO
More information about Apper can be found at the Apper website[1]. AUTHORS
The maintainer of Apper is Daniel Nicoletti dantti12@gmail.com; This manual page was written by Matthias Klumpp matthias@tenstral.net. AUTHORS
Daniel Nicoletti <dantti12@gmail.com> Author. Matthias Klumpp <matthias@tenstral.net> Author. NOTES
1. the Apper website http://kde-apps.org/content/show.php/Apper?content=84745 K Desktop Environment 2011-10-10 APPER(1)