Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Automating ssh connection
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Automating ssh connection Post 303005190 by developy on Saturday 14th of October 2017 10:49:56 PM
Old 10-14-2017
I have my key configured correctly.
I just want to handle these cases so I can connect, and if it is not possible, get the information from the provider so I can access the platform and find out what happened to the machine and maybe open a ticket at the technical support.
Thank you

Last edited by developy; 10-16-2017 at 10:09 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ssh connection

pls how do i connect to my freebsd server via ssh from a windows client?? I have sshd running on d freebsd server. (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: lealyz
9 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh connection

Hi @ all! I've a problem with a ssh-connection. I want to establish a ssh-connection between an AIX-System and an SunOS-System without a password. The Users are different one's. Command : user1@server1 /home/user1 > ssh user2@server2 Is it possible? Greetings olli-h (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: olli-h
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

automating ssh session with password

Hi Can anyone help me in automate a ssh session with password using shell script (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghav288
7 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating file transfer between two SSH enabled server.

Hi Experts, Few more words to the title, both the servers are ssh enabled but I have read only access to the second server, so I cannot automate SFTP process using RSA/DSA keys. I am using Control M to trigger the script and do not want any manual intervention to enter the password to complete... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nchourasiya
4 Replies

5. Red Hat

Ssh connection

hi, I have ssh connection between two servers for a functional Id for SFTP purpose. I aim is to setup this for is only work when below command is used by a .ksh script. ssh userid@servername:/directory Unfortunately users who have access to functional id are manually using above command... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: maddy26615
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How keep running a program n an another computer via a connection ssh when the connection is closed?

Hi everybody, I am running a program on a supercomputer via my personal computer through a ssh connection. My program take more than a day to run, so when I left work with my PC I stop the connection with the supercomputer and the program stop. I am wondering if someone know how I can manage... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: TomTomGre
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Connection-less using ssh

Hi! I know its a recurring problem, but I am failing to sort this out, I have two servers ( A and B), in which I am able to connect without having to put password from server B to server A, but the connect from server A to server B. takes 7 minutes to establish??? on Server A, I have the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: fretagi
7 Replies

8. BSD

Connection SSH to remote by ssh

Hello guys! I am setting up a script to access a unix remote server. My problem is that when I put the ssh line "my host", the script does not wait for the server response asking for the password to execute the line in which I put the password, that is, I need to put a form in which script has a... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aroucasp
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Ssh script to validate ssh connection to multiple serves with status

Hi, I want to validate ssh connection one after one for multiple servers..... password less keys already setup but now i want to validate if ssh is working fine or not... I have .sh script like below and i have servers.txt contains all the list of servers #/bin/bash for host in $(cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreeram4
3 Replies
shishi_tkts_get_tgs(3)						      shishi						    shishi_tkts_get_tgs(3)

NAME
shishi_tkts_get_tgs - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> Shishi_tkt * shishi_tkts_get_tgs(Shishi_tkts * tkts, Shishi_tkts_hint * hint, Shishi_tkt * tgt); ARGUMENTS
Shishi_tkts * tkts ticket set handle as allocated by shishi_tkts(). Shishi_tkts_hint * hint structure with characteristics of ticket to begot. Shishi_tkt * tgt ticket granting ticket to use. DESCRIPTION
Get a ticket via TGS exchange using specified ticket granting ticket. This function is used by shishi_tkts_get(), which is probably what you really want to use unless you have special needs. RETURN VALUE
Returns a ticket if successful, or NULL if this function is unable to acquire on. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_tkts_get_tgs(3)