Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Using the Kali Linux
Operating Systems Linux Debian Using the Kali Linux Post 303004534 by hicksd8 on Wednesday 4th of October 2017 06:47:02 AM
Old 10-04-2017
Is this a new installation or have these issues suddenly occurred on a working system?

What is the hardware platform?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Qemu Problems: OpenBSD(host) Kali Linux(guest)

As the title suggests I ran into a little problem trying to create a virtual machine of Kali Linux usign Qemu inside OpenBSD. I edited the example Kali Linux gave on their website here to the following for BSD: qemu-system-i386 -hda ./kali.qcow2 -boot d -cdrom ./kali-linux-1.0.5-i386.iso -m... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Azrael
0 Replies

2. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

3. Linux

Kali cannot find WiFi card.

After installing the latest version of Kali on my Lenovo S21E laptop, I cannot access the internet. wlan0 does not show up in ifconfig and I cannot connect to the internet. If you need any other additional information, I will provide it. Thank you kindly. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hotrod22
8 Replies

4. Debian

Wlan0 Failed to UP in Kali Linux

Dear Moderator, While working on airmon-ng when the situation has come to set wlan0 on monitor mode Identification Wlan0 root@kali:~# iwconfig lo no wireless extensions. wlan0 IEEE 802.11bgn ESSID:off/any Mode:Managed Access Point: Not-Associated ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: raghunsi
1 Replies
PAPI_num_counters(3)						       PAPI						      PAPI_num_counters(3)

NAME
PAPI_num_counters - Get the number of hardware counters available on the system. SYNOPSIS
Detailed Description @par C Interface: int PAPI_num_counters( void ); Postcondition: Initializes the library to PAPI_HIGH_LEVEL_INITED if necessary. Return values: PAPI_EINVAL papi.h is different from the version used to compile the PAPI library. PAPI_ENOMEM Insufficient memory to complete the operation. PAPI_ESYS A system or C library call failed inside PAPI, see the errno variable. Examples: * int num_hwcntrs; * // The installation does not support PAPI * if ((num_hwcntrs = PAPI_num_counters()) < 0 ) * handle_error(1); * // The installation supports PAPI, but has no counters * if ((num_hwcntrs = PAPI_num_counters()) == 0 ) * fprintf(stderr,"Info:: This machine does not provide hardware counters.0); * PAPI_num_counters() returns the optimal length of the values array for the high level functions. This value corresponds to the number of hardware counters supported by the current CPU component. Note: This function only works for the CPU component. To determine the number of counters on another component, use the low level PAPI_num_cmp_hwctrs(). Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for PAPI from the source code. Version 5.2.0.0 Tue Jun 17 2014 PAPI_num_counters(3)