Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Play STRG - E-Viewer Recorded Stream file Post 303004382 by Neo on Saturday 30th of September 2017 10:49:10 PM
Old 09-30-2017
I don't think there is software available to play these CCTV files on Linux or UNIX platforms.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File Viewer - NO FTP!

Hi Guys! We have a RISC 6000 with an OS of AIX UNIX 4.3.2 We have several PCs with WIn 95 that can FTP files to-from the RISC using WSFTP_LE by IPSWITCH. Great product! However, we have several users that we want to have file VIEWING ONLY capabilities without file transfer options. Too... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajaco
5 Replies

2. Programming

File I/O Stream

Hi All, I am trying to read data from two files and then compare them and only print the records on the screen that have a same ID.i.e TAGNO =CUSTOMERNO For Eg My Input Files are (a) Transaction (b) Customer detail The data in file a is like: TagNo Date Time Station... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rooh
0 Replies

3. Programming

open file stream problem

I have faced a problem that I use 2 file streams in a function and try to fopen() both files. Then I can't get the file descriptor. But if I just use 1 file stream and 1 fopen(), then i can get the file descriptor. Does anybody know why this happens? Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ivancheung
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Video stream] network stream recording with mplayer

Hi I used this command: mplayer http://host/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi -user root -passwd root \ -cache 1024 -fps 25.0 -nosound -vc ffh264 \ -demuxer 3 -dumpstream -dumpfile output.avi It's ok but... Video Playing is very fast! Why? Is it a synch problem? What parameter I have to use for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: takeo.kikuta
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stream all log files into one file

Here is what I have. 1 main program and it calls several child programs. Each child has its own log file. I want all child logs also to be appended to the main.log so that I have a single log file. I also need individual child logfiles in tact for debug purposes. Need to be able to tail one log... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: myjunk1
4 Replies

6. Cybersecurity

Events done on the serial console does not get recorded via the auditd

the events done on the serial console does not get logged. I am using BSM audit. I have enabled all audit flags. Is there anything that im missing? Please help!! (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chinchao
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is an (application/octet-stream) file?

I'm trying to learn as much about GRUB as I can and it's stages are stored in these types of files. Any info or search terms is appreciated!:wall: (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: theKbStockpiler
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creating a file from input stream

Hi, Need some help with creating a file from input steam. Meaning from following command myfunc should be able to store the input stream to a file. echo a b c | myfunc The file thus created should have - a b c Here's what I've tried in myfunc() but didn't help - myfunc() { cat... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nexional
3 Replies

9. Linux

Problem with playback of recorded videos

A few days ago, I barely knew what Linux was. But when I installed Linux Mint, Most of the stuff was wonderful; It was not the case of screen recording. I first wanted to record with OBS, using pretty good quality and with MP4 as output format. I recorded what I wanted to record, but when I saw... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Caloxeno
1 Replies
TOPPLER(6)							   Games Manual 							TOPPLER(6)

NAME
toppler - clone of the old "Nebulous" game SYNOPSIS
toppler [-f] [-h] [-s] [-dNUM ] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the toppler command. The goal of the game is to reach the target door of each of the 8 towers in currently 2 missions with this little green animal. This door is usually at the very top of the tower. But finding the way by using elevators and walking trough a maze of doors and platforms is not the only problem you have to solve. There are a bunch of other creatures living on the tower that will hinder you to reach your target by pushing you over the edge of the platforms. The only weapon of defence you have is to throw a little snowball. But most of the other creatures just don't care about this. So you must avoid them. A little submarine brings you from one tower to the next. On this way you have the chance to get some bonus points by catching fish. All you have to do is to catch a fish in a bubble with your torpedo and then collect the fish. CONTROLS
In the menu you can select the mission you want to play next with the left and right cursor keys. Press space or return on the start menu item to start the game. The animal is controlled by the cursor keys and space (or return). Left and right make the animal walk. Up and down make the elevators move if you are on one. (The elevator platforms are a little bit smaller than the normal platforms.) If you are in front of a door press up to enter it. Pressing the space key will either throw a snowball if you are standing still or make the animal jump if you are walking. In the level designer, press F1 or h for the online help. OPTIONS
The program understands the following command line options. -f Starts the game in fullscreen mode. But be careful! If the game crashes it doesn't restore the original resolution, it stays in 640x480 pixel mode. -h Display short usage information and exit. -s Makes the game silent. If you don't have a soundcard or for another reason get an "can't open audio" error try this option. -dNUM Sets the debugging level; NUM is between 0 and 9, and the higher it is, the more information toppler will print out to the console. (The default debugging level is 0.) AUTHOR
Toppler was written by Andreas Rover <roever@users.sf.net>. Later Pasi Kallinen contributed a lot of code. This manual page was written by Ben Bell <bjb@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). It was revised by Dylan Thurston <dpt@math.harvard.edu>, and by Bill Allombert <ballombe@debian.org>. TOPPLER(6)