Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Copy file from different ports in parallel Post 303003967 by Scrutinizer on Sunday 24th of September 2017 06:01:35 AM
Old 09-24-2017
Hi Sadique, isn't that what my suggestion is about?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

TCP ports and file sharing

In using a music file sharing program (WinMx), I am told that I cannot make a primary connection (fastest downloads) because I do not have a TCP and UDP port. I am running Windows Me.What do I do? Thanks. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dookster5
6 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

implementation of copy command in parallel

hey i have to implement copy command in parallel in c language. i dont know how to create a new directory in destination. if anything u know related to this help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rajsekhar28
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Copy files in Parallel

Is there any out of box Command in Unix or is it possible through shell scripting to copy all the files in a directory in Parallel. Example. I am doing a COLD database backup. I have the data/dbx directory which has around 1000 data files. I was thinking is there a way to spawn the copy... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: simonsimon
10 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

parallel while loop based on the file records

Hi, I need to execute parallel with while loop. Input File(source_file.csv) contains filenames the below source_file.csv file contains Customer1.txt Product1.txt Sales.txt Emp.txt Dept.txt Based on the number of rows that file I want to run the script ‘n' times. while... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: onesuri
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parallel execution of command inside file

Hi all, I have the requirement to generate the file containing following command eval /path/ dsjob -logdetail projectname JOBNAME /path/ 1. The file contains the above command say about 150 times i,e only the JOBNAME changes in every command 2. The commands must be written in such a way... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanjay mn
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to copy the directory but not copy certain file

Hi experts cp bin root src /mnt but not copy bin/bigfile any help? ( I post this thread in the "redhat" forum wrongly, I don't know how to withdraw that question in that wrong forum) Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: yanglei_fage
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Curl parallel download file list

Hello guys, first post sorry if I did some mess here =) Using Ubuntu 14.04lts 64bits server version. I have a list (url.list) with only URLs to download, one per line, that looks like this: http://domain.com/teste.php?a=2&b=3&name=1 http://domain.com/teste.php?a=2&b=3&name=2 ...... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonispa
6 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help grep multiple ports in a file.

I wish to grep for an entry in a file if it contains and does not start with #, Listen 443 or Listen 9443 Below is what helped me get Listen 443 but how can I tweak the below command to also include Listen 9443 port ? Note: Listen 8443 or Listen 4438 should fail in the grep. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
LDBRENAME(1)						    System Administration tools 					      LDBRENAME(1)

NAME
ldbrename - Edit LDB databases using your favorite editor SYNOPSIS
ldbrename [-h] [-o options] {olddn} {newdb} DESCRIPTION
ldbrename is a utility that allows you to rename trees in an LDB database based by DN. This utility takes two arguments: the original DN name of the top element and the DN to change it to. OPTIONS
-h Show list of available options. -H <ldb-url> LDB URL to connect to. See ldb(3) for details. -o options Extra ldb options, such as modules. ENVIRONMENT
LDB_URL LDB URL to connect to (can be overrided by using the -H command-line option.) VERSION
This man page is correct for version 1.1 of LDB. SEE ALSO
ldb(3), ldbmodify, ldbdel, ldif(5) AUTHOR
ldb was written by Andrew Tridgell[1]. If you wish to report a problem or make a suggestion then please see the http://ldb.samba.org/ web site for current contact and maintainer information. This manpage was written by Jelmer Vernooij. NOTES
1. Andrew Tridgell http://samba.org/~tridge/ LDB 1.1 06/17/2014 LDBRENAME(1)