Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Custom Report
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Custom Report Post 303003267 by rdrtx1 on Monday 11th of September 2017 12:00:01 PM
Old 09-11-2017
Code:
awk '
/:.*:/ {job=$2; jobs[$2]=$2; job_type=$3; sub(" *: *", "", job_type); cols[job_type]=job_type; data[job, job_type]=$NF; next}
/:/ {match($0, " *: *"); col=substr($0, 1, RSTART-1); val=substr($0, RSTART + RLENGTH); cols[col]=col; data[job, col]=val}
END {
   printf "JOB_NAME;JOB_TYPE;";
   for (j in cols) if (j !~ /^job_type$/) printf cols[j] ";";
   print "";
   for (i in jobs) {
      printf i ";" data[i, "job_type"] ";";
      for (j in cols) {
         if (j !~ /^job_type$/) printf (length(data[i, j]) ? data[i, j] : " ") ";";
      }
      print "";
   }
}
' infile

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to custom application name in `ps -ef`?

A program named /usr/bin/aa.sh, two parameters: 11, 22. after start it, the row in `ps -ef` is almost like the following: root 12198 10278 0.0 Nov 25 pts/3 0:00.23 /usr/bin/aa.sh 11 22 but I want to change "/usr/bin/aa.sh 11 22" to one rule string, such as: "AA_11_22", how to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: linkjack
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Custom PS command

(0 Replies)
Discussion started by: goldfish
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Custom auto-complete

Hello: I am using csh, and am a complete noob when it comes to shell scripting. I want the following: 1) Ignore case when doing auto-complete. 2) If there are multiple matches (example: I have files abc.txt abc.txt.1, abc.txt.2 and type abc<tab>), count the number of matches. If... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madiyaan
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Changing ip in a custom way

Hi. I hope someone can help me. I have e very special question. I have a Lunix server and I have installed Webmin on it. This way, I can create a login for an other user and give him restricted access to some custom commands I set up. One of the commands i would like to setup, is for him to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: Wonderke
9 Replies

5. AIX

Custom libraries possible on AIX 4.2 ?

I had started writting my own custom libraries on an AIX 4.2. Before finishing, I wanted to do a very simple test. So I wrote the followings: test.sh #!/bin/ksh . testlib.sh ZZ=testz "aa" "bb" echo "$ZZ" exit 0 testlib.sh testz () { return "$1$2" } When I ran my test.sh, I got an... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Browser_ice
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

doing own custom parameters

I have an rsync command that I want to create a variable where user can change to customize the parameters. complete rsync command to run: $RSYNC -e 'ssh -ax -o ClearAllForwardings=yes' --log-file=$LOG_FILE --delete -avzcr -u --update $SRC_DIR $USER@$TRG_SRV:$TRG_DIR >> $LOG_FILE What I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: abubin
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

custom command

hi I am trying to make my own commands in my linux.I thought a command for changing directories will be easy. I made a simple file amd made the entries #!/bin/bash cd /opt/mydir I then made the file executable and then moved it to /usr/bin. But when i type the script name nothing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: born
2 Replies

8. AIX

NPIV custom WWN

Hi All :) i would like to know if i can customize the WWN of the new VFC (NPIV). Or, if i must move the LPAR on another server with another FCS, i have to change the zoning?? Thanks in advance. Mario ---------- Post updated 09-21-12 at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous update was 09-20-12 at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Zio Bill
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Custom Shell

I have a jump off server, which grants SSH access to a few other servers. I would like to create a custom shell which can be assigned to specific user accounts which runs a menu script upon login, where they can select which server they want to jump too, however should they hit ctrl-c or any... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: JayC89
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awking custom output

i have data that can look like this: echo "Master_Item_Service_is_down=0_njava_lang_NoClassDefFoundError=0_njava_lang_OutOfMemoryError=1_nemxCommonAppInitialization__Error_while_initializing=0_nINFO__Stopping_Coyote_HTTP_1_1_on_http_8080=7_nThe_file_or_directory_is_corrupted_and_unreadable=0_n" ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: SkySmart
7 Replies
Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			    Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper(3pm)

NAME
Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper - Columns and Column Groups SYNOPSIS
my $colg = Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper->new; $colg->add_group(People => qw/star director producer/); my @cols = $colg->group_cols($group); my @all = $colg->all_columns; my @pri_col = $colg->primary; my @essential_cols = $colg->essential; DESCRIPTION
Each Class::DBI class maintains a list of its columns as class data. This provides an interface to that. You probably don't want to be dealing with this directly. METHODS
new my $colg = Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper->new; A new blank ColumnnGrouper object. clone my $colg2 = $colg->clone; Clone an existing ColumnGrouper. add_column / find_column $colg->add_column($name); my Class::DBI::Column $col = $colg->find_column($name); Add or return a Column object for the given column name. add_group $colg->add_group(People => qw/star director producer/); This adds a list of columns as a column group. group_cols / groups_for my @colg = $cols->group_cols($group); my @groups = $cols->groups_for(@cols); This returns a list of all columns which are in the given group, or the groups a given column is in. columns_in my @cols = $colg->columns_in(@groups); This returns a list of all columns which are in the given groups. all_columns my @all = $colg->all_columns; This returns a list of all the real columns. primary my $pri_col = $colg->primary; This returns a list of the columns in the Primary group. essential my @essential_cols = $colg->essential; This returns a list of the columns in the Essential group. perl v5.12.4 2005-09-14 Class::DBI::ColumnGrouper(3pm)