Sponsored Content
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems I am not able to register in the forums Post 303003075 by RudiC on Thursday 7th of September 2017 10:56:36 AM
Old 09-07-2017
Any error messages? Other evidence?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I tried registering, but no matter what email address I provide, it says not a valid address and not the same in confirm. I tried many times, but no go. I thought I had already registered as Sully but even that didn't like my email address for password info. Of course, that could be someone else... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Not registered
2 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cant register

Registration denied. Sorry, The UNIX and Linux Forums runs an active policy of not allowing spammers. Please contact us via by posting in this forum if you believe this is in error What's with this? Tried 2 email accounts in case your forum blocks either. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Diagonal
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

Hello admin, I come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me to register I want to register with following information: Username: bojankikrick Email: <removed> Thanks very much! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can't register

hi,admin: i come from china,my country is in the blocked list.i want to register a account,can you help me? infomation: username: zhengzfand email:<removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Can't register

I am in China. China is in the blocked country list. I can't register. And I don't have a static ip. Can u help me to fix it. I want to register with following information: Username:liuchengzhang email:<removed> Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: liuchengzhang
1 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Cannot able to Register!

Hi Admin, I am unable to register . Request you to help me in getting my registration done. Name: Raghavendra Kulkarni Mail id : <removed> Thanking you in advance for your support. (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Not able to register

Hi Admin, Currently, i am not able to register in this site. Kindly let me know what need to done. Thanks, ramesh (1 Reply)
1 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I can not register

I want to register as "nezabudka", but I can't and I have a dynamic ip address. My country is not in the list of restrictions. I'm alive, I'm not a bot ))) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nezabudka
3 Replies
Bio::SeqIO::game::gameSubs(3pm) 			User Contributed Perl Documentation			   Bio::SeqIO::game::gameSubs(3pm)

NAME
Bio::SeqIO::game::gameSubs -- a base class for game-XML parsing SYNOPSIS
Not used directly DESCRIPTION
A bag of tricks for game-XML parsing. The PerlSAX handler methods were stolen from Chris Mungall's XML base class, which he stole from Ken MacLeod's XML::Handler::Subs FEEDBACK
Mailing Lists User feedback is an integral part of the evolution of this and other Bioperl modules. Send your comments and suggestions preferably to one of the Bioperl mailing lists. Your participation is much appreciated. bioperl-l@bioperl.org - General discussion http://bioperl.org/wiki/Mailing_lists - About the mailing lists Support Please direct usage questions or support issues to the mailing list: bioperl-l@bioperl.org rather than to the module maintainer directly. Many experienced and reponsive experts will be able look at the problem and quickly address it. Please include a thorough description of the problem with code and data examples if at all possible. Reporting Bugs Report bugs to the Bioperl bug tracking system to help us keep track of the bugs and their resolution. Bug reports can be submitted via the web: https://redmine.open-bio.org/projects/bioperl/ AUTHOR - Sheldon McKay Email mckays@cshl.edu APPENDIX
The rest of the documentation details each of the object methods. Internal methods are usually preceded with a _ new Title : new Usage : not used directly Returns : a gameHandler object Args : an XML filename go Title : go Usage : not used directly Function: starts PerlSAX XML parsing start_document Title : start_document Usage : not used directly end_document Title : end_document Usage : not used directly start_element Title : start_element Usage : not used directly end_element Title : end_element Usage : not used directly characters Title : characters Usage : not used directly strip_characters Title : strip_characters Usage : not used directly Function: cleans up XML element contents curr_element Title : curr_element Usage : not used directly Function: returns the currently open element flush Title : flush Usage : $self->flush($element) # or $element->flush Function: prune a branch from the XML tree Returns : true if successful Args : an element object (optional) complain Title : complain Usage : $self->complain("This is terrible; I am not happy") Function: throw a non-fatal warning, formats message for pretty-printing Returns : nothing Args : a list of strings dbxref Title : dbxref Usage : $self->db_xref($el, $tags) Function: an internal method to flatten dbxref elements Returns : the db_xref (eg wormbase:C02D5.1) Args : an element object (reqd) and a hash ref of tag/values (optional) comment Title : comment Usage : $self->comment($comment_element) Function: a method to flatten comment elements Returns : a string Args : an comment element (reqd) and a hash ref of tag/values (optional) Note : The hope here is that we can unflatten structured comments in game-derived annotations happen to make a return trip property Title : property Usage : $self->property($property_element) Function: an internal method to flatten property elements Returns : a hash reference Args : an property/output element (reqd) and a hash ref of tag/values (optional) Note: This method is aliased to 'output' to handle structurally identical output elements evidence Title : evidence Usage : $self->evidence($evidence_element) Function: a method to flatten evidence elements Returns : a string Args : an evidence element date Title : date Usage : $self->date($date_element) Function: a method to flatten date elements Returns : true if successful Args : a date element protein_id Title : protein_id Usage : $pid = $self->protein_id($cds, $standard_name) Function: a method to search for a protein name Returns : a string Args : the CDS object plus the transcript's 'standard_name' perl v5.14.2 2012-03-02 Bio::SeqIO::game::gameSubs(3pm)