Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need wrapper around mysql query Post 303003056 by ghpradeep on Thursday 7th of September 2017 08:27:31 AM
Old 09-07-2017
Thanks for reply. its solved my purpose.

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

How to query one to many mysql

Hi there, I have a hierarchical database that include 4 tables. Table A is the parent of B, B is Parent of C, C is parent of D. If I want to query everything in D that is associated with A.name, how do I do that? Thanks! YanYan (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinkgladiator
0 Replies

2. Web Development

Complex MySQL Query(s)

Hi all, I have a bit of an issue, I am working on a bit of a CMDB for a friend, it's to do with real estate. Anyway, this is my situation. I have a table which contains all the properties (forsale, sold, etc) in the DB named "property". Now, this is what I want to achieve, I wish to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: STOIE
5 Replies

3. Web Development

mysql query help

hello all i have 2 columns every column in the following format column1 2011-04-01 11:39:54 column2 2019-02-03 00:00:00 i want get difference between above data as following 2 days 11:39 how to do so ? i tried many functions but nothing works please advice what is the query... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: mogabr
6 Replies

4. Programming

need to modify Mysql query

Hi, I want to run below query on shellscript but having one problm. ADV=$( mysql -h "$IP_ADDR" -u "$USER_NAME" "$TABLE_NAME" -BNe" SELECT ADV FROM indata where inid='$INSTRUID' and Date='$latest Date';" ) here Date column contans different below dates 2011-12-01... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

mysql query in shellscript

Hi, I want to run below query on shellscript but having one problm. ADV=$( mysql -h "$IP_ADDR" -u "$USER_NAME" "$TABLE_NAME" -BNe" SELECT ADV FROM indata where inid='$INSTRUID' and Date='$latest Date';" ) here Date column contans different below dates 2011-12-01... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: aish11
11 Replies

6. Programming

mysql query help

Hello i have created mysql query to compare to values and get difference in percentage as following: SELECT file_name, 100 - ((100 * (SELECT file_count FROM xipi_files z WHERE x.file_group = z.file_group AND x.file_name = z.file_name AND z.insert_date = CURDATE( ) - INTERVAL 1 DAY)) /... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mogabr
1 Replies

7. Programming

Need help in mysql query

Hi All, i have a table in mysql with the following data Table name Test Assettype Serial_No Status location Mouse 123456 In Stock chennai Mouse 98765 Allocated chennai Keyboard ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkitesh
2 Replies
INGRES_PREPARE(3)							 1							 INGRES_PREPARE(3)

ingres_prepare - Prepare a query for later execution

SYNOPSIS
mixed ingres_prepare (resource $link, string $query) DESCRIPTION
Prepares a query for execution by ingres_execute(3). The query becomes part of the currently open transaction. If there is no open transaction, ingres_query(3) opens a new transaction. To close the transaction, you can call either ingres_commit(3) to commit the changes made to the database or ingres_rollback(3) to cancel these changes. When the script ends, any open transaction is rolled back (by calling ingres_rollback(3)). You can also use ingres_autocom- mit(3) before opening a new transaction to have every SQL query immediately committed. Note Related Configurations See also the ingres.describe, ingres.scrollable and ingres.utf8 directives in Runtime Configuration. PARAMETERS
o $link - The connection link identifier o $query - A valid SQL query (see the Ingres SQL reference guide) in the Ingres documentation. See the query parameter in ingres_query(3) for a list of SQL statements which cannot be executed using ingres_prepare(3) RETURN VALUES
ingres_prepare(3) returns a query result identifier that is used with ingres_execute(3) to execute the query. To see if an error occurred, use ingres_errno(3), ingres_error(3), or ingres_errsqlstate(3). SEE ALSO
ingres_unbuffered_query(3), ingres_fetch_array(3), ingres_fetch_assoc(3), ingres_fetch_object(3), ingres_fetch_row(3), ingres_commit(3), ingres_rollback(3), ingres_autocommit(3), ingres_set_environment(3), ingres_errno(3), ingres_error(3). PHP Documentation Group INGRES_PREPARE(3)