Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Happy birthday Neo
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Happy birthday Neo Post 303002810 by RavinderSingh13 on Friday 1st of September 2017 06:34:33 PM
Old 09-01-2017
Many Many Happy returns of the day Neo. Writing a quote in hindi. I will leave up to you for looking it's meaning in this link !!Avina's Birthday celbrations !!Announcement (Page 6) | 3685788 | Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Forum Smilie(Obviously it's a Birthday song)
Quote:
Tum Jiyo hazaaro saal, saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar Smilie
Thanks,
R. Singh
This User Gave Thanks to RavinderSingh13 For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Happy birthday Linux

Linux has turned 10 . Happy birthday and congrats to the hackers whose labor pains keep giving us new tarballs. (From /. ) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Birthday Calculation

Hi I have a simple question. Is there an easy way to read a date of birth from a file and calculate how old that person is based on today's date? And would I need the make sure the birthdates are enterered in a particular format? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mustaine85
10 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX 40th Birthday

A little off topic, as far as not being a critical help issue, but I have been searching about for the OFFICIAL date that is considered the 40th Birthday of UNIX. Some folks mentioned it in March, I think do to a mention on Slashdot of the 40th birthday being this year, but I thought I recall... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotbuff
1 Replies

4. Linux

Happy Birthday Linux :)

The Linux kernel was originally created by Linus Torvalds, a Finnish computer science student, and first announced to the world on August 25, 1991-exactly 20 years ago today. At the time, Torvalds described his work as a "hobby" and contended that it would not be "big and professional" like the GNU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
2 Replies
OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)

NAME
opensearch-discover - Find an OpenSearch link from a given URL. SYNOPSIS
opensearch-discover [-q] [-v] [-t TITLE] [-1|-a] [-h] [URL] DESCRIPTION
Loads the given URL, searches it for a link to an OpenSearch description URL, and prints that URL. OPTIONS
-q, --quiet Give no output on errors. In this case, consult the exit code to determine errors (See "DIAGNOSTICS"). -v, --verbose Verbose: display titles with links. Combine with -a to see all available searches -t TITLE, --title=TITLE Only display links matching TITLE, a case-insensitive perl regular expression. For example, -t book would match Book Search, and -t b.*k would match Book Search or Baby Springbok. -1, --first Only display first (matching) link. This is the default. -a, --all Display all (matching) links. -h, --help Display a short help message. DIAGNOSTICS
On success, prints the address of the OpenSearch description file and returns 0. If it cannot load the given URL, it returns 1. If the given URL does not contain a link to an OpenSearch description file, it returns 2. If required perl modules are missing, it returns 3. DEPENDENCIES
Requires modules from libwww-perl and HTML::Parser (Debian package libhtml-parser-perl). BUGS
None known. Please report any found to ianb@erislabs.net SEE ALSO
opensearch(1), opensearch-genquery(1), surfraw(1), WWW::OpenSearch(3pm), <http://www.opensearch.org/> AUTHOR
Ian Beckwith <ianb@erislabs.net> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2006 Ian Beckwith <ianb@erislabs.net> Licensed under the same terms as surfraw. perl v5.12.4 2011-07-12 OPENSEARCH-DISCOVER(1)