Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Happy birthday Neo
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Happy birthday Neo Post 303002807 by Akshay Hegde on Friday 1st of September 2017 04:32:06 PM
Old 09-01-2017
Happy birthday Neo

Wish you many many happy returns of the day, stay blessed.
These 4 Users Gave Thanks to Akshay Hegde For This Post:

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. News, Links, Events and Announcements

Happy birthday Linux

Linux has turned 10 . Happy birthday and congrats to the hackers whose labor pains keep giving us new tarballs. (From /. ) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mib
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Birthday Calculation

Hi I have a simple question. Is there an easy way to read a date of birth from a file and calculate how old that person is based on today's date? And would I need the make sure the birthdates are enterered in a particular format? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: mustaine85
10 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

UNIX 40th Birthday

A little off topic, as far as not being a critical help issue, but I have been searching about for the OFFICIAL date that is considered the 40th Birthday of UNIX. Some folks mentioned it in March, I think do to a mention on Slashdot of the 40th birthday being this year, but I thought I recall... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scotbuff
1 Replies

4. Linux

Happy Birthday Linux :)

The Linux kernel was originally created by Linus Torvalds, a Finnish computer science student, and first announced to the world on August 25, 1991-exactly 20 years ago today. At the time, Torvalds described his work as a "hobby" and contended that it would not be "big and professional" like the GNU... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: itkamaraj
2 Replies
IBOD.CF(4)						     Kernel Interfaces Manual							IBOD.CF(4)

NAME
ibod.cf - configuration file for ibod (ISDN Bandwidth On Demand) DESCRIPTION
This file contains the initial configuration values for the ibod daemon. Each line contains a keyword and a value. Boolean attributes are set with 0 or 1 which corresponds to false and true respectively. A boolean attribute not specified at all is always false. Lines beginning with # are treated as comments and will be ignored. IMPORTANT RULES! 1. Keywords are case sensitive. 2. Kewords must begin at the first column. 3. Keywords and values must be separated by exactly one (1) space or tab character. This file is re-read every time ibod receives SIGHUP (1) signal. OPTIONS DEVICE <name> Name of ISDN PPP device. Default is ippp0. ENABLE 1|0 Enable/disable bandwidth-on-demand. Default is enable (1). INTERVAL <n> Specify the sample time interval in ms. Default is 500 ms. FILTER <n> Defines "filtering factor". A value of 10 means that the average bytes/sec value measured over 10 intervals must pass the limit defined by LIMIT to bring up or down the slave link. Default is 5. LIMIT <n> Transfer rate limit in bytes/sec for bringing up or down ISDN slave channel. Default is 7000. STAYUP 0|1 Enable/disable slave channel stay up function. If enabled, the 2:nd cannel (slave link) will stay up even if the average bytes/sec decrease the value defined by LIMIT. In this case the slave link will stay up until hangup time is reached. (Example: isdnctrl hup- timeout ippp1 60) If disabled the slave link will be brought down in the same way it was brought up. Default is 0. STAYUP_TIME <n> Defines the minimum time in seconds the 2:nd channel will unconditionally stay up after it has been brought up. Default value is 30. SEE ALSO
ibod(1) and xibod(1) AUTHOR
Bjoern Smith, Smith@Compound.SE IBOD.CF(4)