Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Change value for POSIX
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Change value for POSIX Post 303002723 by Abhayman on Thursday 31st of August 2017 06:33:52 AM
Old 08-31-2017
Basically it is something like this

Code:
{ echo "DBQuery.shellBatchSize = $employee_count ; "; cat query/employee_cemployeidd_count_tmp.js; } > query/employee_Id_count.js
    sed -i  "3i permissibleCars = [  ${part[*]} ]"  query/mployee_Id_count.js.js

But I have just posted the final one which is having issue . Sorry for the confusion.

Issue is more related to final mongo execution.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Posix and linux

What is posix? What is the relation between Posix, Unix and linux? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darbarilal
1 Replies

2. Programming

ANSI C vs POSIX

can somebody explain about the ANSI C vs POSIX. say i was using open and fopen, i know that open is POSIX, and fopen is ANSI C. i read that that POSIX is a system call and ANSI C is like a standard library function. wouldn't the fopen function has to call on open function anyway to open any kind... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bb00y
2 Replies

3. Programming

Unix(posix)

Please,does anybody can give me any general info about unix(posix) ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Haris Astreos
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to read POSIX?

how to read POSIX? poe six or not? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: robin.zhu
3 Replies

5. Programming

POSIX threads

Hello ! Let's supose I have a main function in C , and two POSIX threads. I give you an example down : int main() { int something; char else; void *FirstThread(); void *SecondThread(); .. <start those two pthreads ..> return 0;} void *FirstThread() { ... } void *SecondThread()... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: !_30
2 Replies

6. Programming

Posix

HI, When i am configuring php in SUN Solaris. I am getting the below error. configure: error: Your system seems to lack POSIX threads. Do i need to install POSIX? If so can somebody let me know where can i download POSIX for Solaris 8? Thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Krrishv
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Posix threads

Hi, consider the code below: #include <stdio.h> . . struct myStruct { char *message ; int id; }; . . . void *thread_function( void *ptr ); nt main() { pthread_t thread1, thread2 ,thread3 ; struct myStruct nico1; (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Behnaz
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

System V or POSIX

Hi , I am using UNIX network programming Vol1 (by R Stevens) book to learn about IPC. I would be using HP-UX,Solaris and Linux at my work. I have sections for POSIX and for System V in that book. I am quite confused in indentifying those OSs as POSIX or SYstem V. Can anyone please... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kumaran_5555
1 Replies

9. Programming

POSIX Thread Help

I want to create a program that creates 2 child process, and each of them creates 2 threads, and each thread prints its thread id. I0ve allread done that the outuput isn't the outuput i want. When a run the following comand "$./a.out | sort -u | wc -l" I have the folowing output 2 $: It should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pharaoh
3 Replies

10. OS X (Apple)

POSIX compliance...

Thanks to all you guys about posix compliance I have learnt an enormous amount over the last few days. I have written a program that is an Egg Timer with simple animation. I now realise how sophisticated 'bash' is compared to full posix compliance. The code below has passed all of the tests from... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
11 Replies
PAPS(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   PAPS(1)

NAME
paps - UTF-8 to PostScript converter using Pango SYNOPSIS
paps [options] files... DESCRIPTION
paps reads a UTF-8 encoded file and generates a PostScript language rendering of the file. The rendering is done by creating outline curves through the pango ft2 backend. OPTIONS
These programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-'). A summary of options is included below. --landscape Landscape output. Default is portrait. --columns=cl Number of columns output. Default is 1. --font=desc Set the font description. Default is Monospace 12. --rtl Do rtl layout. --paper ps Choose paper size. Known paper sizes are legal, letter, a4. Default is A4. --bottom-margin=bm Set bottom margin in postscript points (1/72 inch). Default is 36. --top-margin=tm Set top margin. Default is 36. --left-margin=lm Set left margin. Default is 36. --right-margin=rm Set right margin. Default is 36. --help Show summary of options. --header Draw page header for each page. --markup Interpret the text as pango markup. --encoding=ENCODING Assume the documentation encoding is ENCODING. --lpi Set the lines per inch. This determines the line spacing. --cpi Set the characters per inch. This is an alternative method of specifying the font size. --stretch-chars Indicates that characters should be stretched in the y-direction to fill up their vertical space. This is similar to the texttops behaviour. AUTHOR
paps was written by Dov Grobgeld <dov.grobgeld@gmail.com>. This manual page was written by Lior Kaplan <kaplan@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 17, 2006 PAPS(1)