Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Seeking suggestion of small storage solution Post 303001717 by solaris_1977 on Wednesday 9th of August 2017 07:44:44 PM
Old 08-09-2017
I did more research and spoke to management. They want to have support also, from vendor and stretched budget to $6k

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Home Network Storage Solution.

Hi All... I have never really touched any form of unix so any help would be appraciated. I am looking at creating/building another PC to add to my network for storage purposes only. Would unix be the best OS to use in this situation as all I have available to me is a very low end PC. As... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Merlyn
10 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Problems using rsync in Leopard with SSH... seeking solution/alternative

Precursor: ...it may sound like I'm at least somewhat comfortable with Unix, but I'm far from it. Layman's terms would be greatly appreciated :) Okay, so here's the situation. I created a website using iWeb, and I'm not using a .Mac account (you can sync website in one click if you do). Being... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: compulsiveguile
4 Replies
wsreg_set_vendor(3WSREG)			    Product Install Registry Library Functions				  wsreg_set_vendor(3WSREG)

NAME
wsreg_set_vendor, wsreg_get_vendor - set or get the vendor of a componentt SYNOPSIS
cc [flag ...] file ...-lwsreg [library ...] #include <wsreg.h> int wsreg_set_vendor(Wsreg_component *comp, const char *vendor); char *wsreg_get_vendor(const Wsreg_component *comp); DESCRIPTION
The wsreg_set_vendor() function sets the vendor specified by vendor in the component specified by comp. The vendor argument is a string that identifies the vendor of the component. If a vendor has already been set in the specified component, the resources associated with the previously set vendor are released. The wsreg_get_vendor() function gets the vendor string from the component specified by comp. The resulting string must be released by the caller. RETURN VALUES
The wsreg_set_vendor() function returns a non-zero value if the vendor was set correctly; otherwise it returns 0. The wsreg_get_vendor() function returns a copy of the vendor from the specified component. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
wsreg_initialize(3WSREG), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 22 Sep 2000 wsreg_set_vendor(3WSREG)