Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ora-27603:ora-27626:
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Ora-27603:ora-27626: Post 303001471 by cero on Friday 4th of August 2017 06:02:48 AM
Old 08-04-2017
Hi,
What does the following command on the storage server reveal?
Code:
cellcli -e list alerthistory

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

path of init.ora

hi i would like to know the path of init.ora in AIX Server i tried with find command but i could not find it. can somebody help me with that. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
8 Replies

2. Solaris

init.ora

what is the function of the init.ora file and suppose by mistake it gets deleted , what will be the consequences on the server (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

3. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

5. HP-UX

ORA-27300 error because of hp ux

Dear All, i am not able to start the 9i oracle database because of the following problems. I log in into unix and then into sqlplus export oracle_sid=SATEST startup nomount i am getting the following errors ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokpattar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

editing init.ora

Hi all- i am having some hiccups while writing a korn shell to edit init.ora file for automating latest PSU patchset.(Oracle) I am trying to edit(add) the ._fix_control and .event with certain parameters. if anyone has any idea that will be helpful. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sub
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tnsnames.ora

Hi, I would like to modify, in script schell, the line right above (DESCRIPTION and check three cases : if line contain ".world" then line=line-".world" concat "," concat line if line dont contain ".world" then line=line concat "," concat line concat".world" else line=line Keep in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: elcaro
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check for “errors” or “ORA-”

I want to check for "errors" or "ORA-" in Y.if there is an error then exit Y=`sqlplus -s user/passwd<< EOF exec test_Proc; exit; EOF` if ; then exit 1 fi but this doesnt work (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: haadiya
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing Listener.ora

Anymore have any code to easily parse the listener.ora to update the ORACLE_HOME for a specific sid? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nugent
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tnanames.ora parser

Dears How can I use shell to parser this file? PRI = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 10.0.3.7)(PORT = 1521)) (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 10.0.3.17)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eric0826
6 Replies
code(n) 							    [incr Tcl]								   code(n)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
code - capture the namespace context for a code fragment SYNOPSIS
itcl::code ?-namespace name? command ?arg arg ...? _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Creates a scoped value for the specified command and its associated arg arguments. A scoped value is a list with three elements: the "@scope" keyword, a namespace context, and a value string. For example, the command namespace foo { code puts "Hello World!" } produces the scoped value: @scope ::foo {puts {Hello World!}} Note that the code command captures the current namespace context. If the -namespace flag is specified, then the current context is ignored, and the name string is used as the namespace context. Extensions like Tk execute ordinary code fragments in the global namespace. A scoped value captures a code fragment together with its namespace context in a way that allows it to be executed properly later. It is needed, for example, to wrap up code fragments when a Tk widget is used within a namespace: namespace foo { private proc report {mesg} { puts "click: $mesg" } button .b1 -text "Push Me" -command [code report "Hello World!"] pack .b1 } The code fragment associated with button .b1 only makes sense in the context of namespace "foo". Furthermore, the "report" procedure is private, and can only be accessed within that namespace. The code command wraps up the code fragment in a way that allows it to be exe- cuted properly when the button is pressed. Also, note that the code command preserves the integrity of arguments on the command line. This makes it a natural replacement for the list command, which is often used to format Tcl code fragments. In other words, instead of using the list command like this: after 1000 [list puts "Hello $name!"] use the code command like this: after 1000 [code puts "Hello $name!"] This not only formats the command correctly, but also captures its namespace context. Scoped commands can be invoked like ordinary code fragments, with or without the eval command. For example, the following statements work properly: set cmd {@scope ::foo .b1} $cmd configure -background red set opts {-bg blue -fg white} eval $cmd configure $opts Note that scoped commands by-pass the usual protection mechanisms; the command: @scope ::foo {report {Hello World!}} can be used to access the "foo::report" proc from any namespace context, even though it is private. KEYWORDS
scope, callback, namespace, public, protected, private itcl 3.0 code(n)