Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ora-27603:ora-27626:
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Ora-27603:ora-27626: Post 303001464 by gull04 on Friday 4th of August 2017 02:58:01 AM
Old 08-04-2017
Hi Maddy,

You could start by having a look in "/var/log/messages" for any errors, if the logging is setup then you should see something there which may be of more help.

I'd also at this point be tempted to ensure that there are valid backups for the server, I'd guess at a head crash on the hard drive.

Gull04

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

path of init.ora

hi i would like to know the path of init.ora in AIX Server i tried with find command but i could not find it. can somebody help me with that. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: matrixmadhan
8 Replies

2. Solaris

init.ora

what is the function of the init.ora file and suppose by mistake it gets deleted , what will be the consequences on the server (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: asalman.qazi
1 Replies

3. Solaris

maxuprc and maxusers - ORA-27300, ORA-27301, ORA-27302

Hi all, Am intermittently getting the following errors on one of my databases. Errors in file /oracle/HRD/saptrace/background/hrd_psp0_13943.trc: ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:fork failed with status: 12 ORA-27301: OS failure message: Not enough space ORA-27302:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: newbie_01
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

grep all ORA errors except one ORA error

Hi - I am trying to grep all "ORA" errors in a log files.I have to grep all ORA errors except one error for example ORA-01653.How can exclude that error in "grep" command? In following "grep" command I want to exclude "ORA-01653" error grep -i ORA alert.log >>/tmp/ora_errors.txt ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mansoor8810
7 Replies

5. HP-UX

ORA-27300 error because of hp ux

Dear All, i am not able to start the 9i oracle database because of the following problems. I log in into unix and then into sqlplus export oracle_sid=SATEST startup nomount i am getting the following errors ORA-27300: OS system dependent operation:semget failed with... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: alokpattar
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

editing init.ora

Hi all- i am having some hiccups while writing a korn shell to edit init.ora file for automating latest PSU patchset.(Oracle) I am trying to edit(add) the ._fix_control and .event with certain parameters. if anyone has any idea that will be helpful. thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sub
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tnsnames.ora

Hi, I would like to modify, in script schell, the line right above (DESCRIPTION and check three cases : if line contain ".world" then line=line-".world" concat "," concat line if line dont contain ".world" then line=line concat "," concat line concat".world" else line=line Keep in... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: elcaro
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Check for “errors” or “ORA-”

I want to check for "errors" or "ORA-" in Y.if there is an error then exit Y=`sqlplus -s user/passwd<< EOF exec test_Proc; exit; EOF` if ; then exit 1 fi but this doesnt work (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: haadiya
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parsing Listener.ora

Anymore have any code to easily parse the listener.ora to update the ORACLE_HOME for a specific sid? thanks. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: nugent
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Tnanames.ora parser

Dears How can I use shell to parser this file? PRI = (DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 10.0.3.7)(PORT = 1521)) (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = 10.0.3.17)(PORT = 1521)) ) (CONNECT_DATA = (SERVER = DEDICATED) ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: eric0826
6 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)