Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Plink wait problem
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Plink wait problem Post 303001366 by zaainabbas on Wednesday 2nd of August 2017 11:24:36 AM
Old 08-02-2017
I have tested it with several commands. Plink send them one by one and as i already mentioned that when i exit the configuration mode, it resumes normal operation. The problem only comes when router goes into configuration mode.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I/O wait Problem

When running top, I notice a bit more I/O wait time than usual. Is there a tool or piece of software out there that can me help evaluate the performance of these operations on my machine? Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: unavb
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to execute 2 scripts, wait, execute 2 more wait, till end of file

:cool: I need to execute a shell script to do the following: cat a file run two back ground processes using the first two values from the file wait till those background processes finish run two more background processes using the next two values from the file wait till those background... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: halo98
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Plink problem....only works if passwd is in the script

I have a one line bat script run off a XP machine that tar's and compresses some files from a Sol 8 box. It goes something like this (a bit simplified).... plink -pw <passwd> user@host "tar -cvf - -C / tmp/a_file | compress " > a_file.tar.Z So this works....and it's worked many times. But now... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yinzer955i
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

wait command - cat it wait for not-chile process?

Did not use 'wait' yet. How I understand by now the wait works only for child processes, started background. Is there any other way to watch completion of any, not related process (at least, a process, owned by the same user?) I need to start a background process, witch will be waiting... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alex_5161
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

wait problem

Hello, I have been trying to figure out why the wait isnt waiting for the sleep process to complete till now and have found out that since sleep runs as different process and not a child process the wait isnt waiting. script: cat test|while read i do echo $i sleep 30 & done wait ps... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: wannalearn
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

plz, i wait your help, AWK problem

I have tracefile of three nodes (0 , 1 and 2 ) as follows: + 0.02 0 1 tcp 40 ------- 1 0.0 2.0 0 0 - 0.02 0 1 tcp 40 ------- 1 0.0 2.0 0 0 + 0.02 2 1 tcp 40 ------- 2 2.1 0.1 0 1 - 0.02 2 1 tcp 40 ------- 2 2.1 0.1 0 1 r 0.025032 0 1 tcp 40 ------- 1 0.0 2.0 0 0 + 0.025032 1 2 tcp 40 -------... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: ASAADAOUI
11 Replies

7. HP-UX

echo "selall;info;wait;infolog" | /usr/sbin/cstm problem

Hello, On a HP-UX 10.20 server I've executed something similar to this command: # echo 'selall;info;wait;infolog;view;done' | /usr/sbin/cstm But it returns sometype of "argument list too long" error. I suppose there is a way to fix it by using xargs but I can't figure it out. Any... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: asanchez
7 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

calling a shell script in background and wait using "wait" in while loop

Hi, I am facing a strange issue, when i call a script from my while loop in background it doesnt go in background, despite the wait i put below the whil loop it goes forward even before the process put in background is completed. cat abc.txt | while read -u4 line do #if line contains #... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mihirvora16
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[SOLVED] Problem in wait statement

Iam having a script which is used to load users and dumpfile in any given schema.Iam trying to autolog the script and have added two fucntion in it. function init_stdout_redirect { OUT_LOG=$1 OUT_PIPE=$(mktemp -u) # Create the output pipe mkfifo $OUT_PIPE # Save stdout and... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: Vikram_Tanwar12
15 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem with output file plink GWAS

hi, Can anybody help me about the odd output file yielded by the following command: plink --noweb --allow-no-sex --bfile input_file --assoc --adjust --out output_file In fact, I'd like to perform a simple Bonferroni basic association test, and I obtains the following output file (extract... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: boro82
1 Replies
rtradvd(1M)															       rtradvd(1M)

NAME
rtradvd - Router Advertisement daemon for IPv6 SYNOPSIS
configfile] debuglevel] pidfile] [debugfile] DESCRIPTION
the router advertisement daemon for IPv6, implements router functionality as specified by RFC 2461 ("Neighbor Discovery for IP Version 6"). The daemon listens to router solicitation and sends router advertisement messages on demand and periodically as described in "Neighbor Dis- covery for IP Version 6". These advertisements allow any listening host to configure their addresses and some other parameters automati- cally without manual intervention. They can also choose a default router based on these advertisements. Router advertisement is configured on a per interface basis, as described in rtradvd.conf(4). The "PRIVATE" flag on each interface must be cleared in order to enable sending Router Advertisement packets out on that particular interface as described by ifconfig(1M). The daemon does not listen on an interface when the "PRIVATE" flag is set. also implements four new Mobile IPv6 ICMPv6 message types, two for use in the dynamic home agent address discovery mechanism, and two for mobile configuration mechanisms. These four new ICMPv6 messages are activated if "Home Agent Flag" (see rtradvd.conf(4)) is enabled on any configured interface and the daemon detects the Mobile IPv6 kernel module during startup (see mip6mod(7)) or via mip6admin(1M) utility. In this case, sends the list of prefixes configured with the "Router Address Flag" set to allowing the node to act as a home agent on all the links corresponding to these prefixes (see rtradvd.conf(4)). Options Specifies that the configuration file will be parsed for syntax errors and coherency. Any syntax error or incoherency data is printed to will exit with a status 1 if there were any errors or 0 (zero) if there were not. All other command line options except are ignored. Use a configuration file other than Print debugging information. If debugfile is not specified, the daemon stays in foreground mode. A number after the determines the level of messages printed. The level must be an integer in the range from 1 to 10, with higher numbers resulting in greater detail in debug messages. Disable printing the inconsistency information via syslog(3C) in router advertisement messages received from other routers on the link. Use a pid file other than debugfile Specifies a debug file in which to place debug information. If a debug file is specified on the command line, detaches from the terminal and runs in the background. Otherwise, assumes that debugging is desired to stderr and remains in the foreground. The daemon includes Mobile IPv6 options in Router Advertisement messages when the configuration file contains the specific Mobile IPv6 key- words (see rtradvd.conf(4)). The daemon can be started during boot-time initialization. To do so, see for entries. The following signals have the specified effect when sent to the server process using the kill(1) command: causes to read the configuration file and reload the database. If the configuration file contains an error or inconsistency, the daemon continues with the old configuration database. The file should be checked for errors. terminates gracefully. In this case, before exiting, will transmit router advertisement with Router Lifetime 0 to all the listen- ing interfaces. This can take up to 10 seconds. DIAGNOSTICS
Any errors encountered by in the configuration file, or in normal operation are logged via syslog(3C). NOTE
The following ICMPv6 types are assigned for Mobile IPv6: Home Agent Address Discovery Request: ICMPv6 type 144 Home Agent Address Discovery Reply: ICMPv6 type 145 Mobile Prefix Solicitation: ICMPv6 type 146 Mobile Prefix Advertisement: ICMPv6 type 147 Refer to the for information on configuring Virtual IPv6 Anycast addresses. AUTHOR
was developed by HP. FILES
The default configuration file Process ID of running To enable at system initialization. SEE ALSO
kill(1), ifconfig(1M), mip6admin(1M), syslog(3C), rtradvd.conf(4), mip6mod(7), ndp(7P). 1. T. Narten, E. Nordmark, W. Simpson, RFC2461, December 1998. 2. S. Thompson, T. Narten, RFC2462, December 1998. 3. D. Johnson, C. Perkins, IETF document. rtradvd(1M)