Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting File Download from Sharepoint folder Post 303001344 by RudiC on Wednesday 2nd of August 2017 03:36:21 AM
Old 08-02-2017
Replace "list" with the name of the file containing
Quote:
Originally Posted by puttaiah

the list of files with the timestamp.
that you have.

Last edited by RudiC; 08-02-2017 at 01:51 PM..
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to download a folder

Hi all, If I want to download a whole directory from website on the internet, how can I do that ??? From GUI side and the prompt site???? Please help Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: lapnguyen
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

May download a folder using wget command!

Hi All, I think wget command would not download any directories. But please confirm it. If it downloads directories, please let me know how to do it. Thank you. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ThrdF
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse the .txt file for folder name and FTP to the corrsponding folder.

Oracle procedure create files on UNIX folder on a regular basis. I need to FTP files onto windows server and place the files, based on their name, in the corresponding folders. File name is as follows: ccyymmddfoldernamefile.txt; Folder Name length could be of any size; however, the prefix and... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: MeganP
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

File Management: How do I move all JPGS in a folder structure to a single folder?

This is the file structure: DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder1qweqwasdfsd/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder2asdasdasd/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder3asdadfhgasdf/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo Folders/Folder4qwetwdfsdfg/*jpg DESKTOP/Root of Photo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: guptaxpn
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

load file to sharepoint using unix

I have a requirement to upload a file to the MS sharepoint site using unix or any other programming language. Does sharepoint support ftp? I heard it doesn't ...is it true...if yes is it different from what regular ftp we use....is there any other programming way out to upload the file to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: RubinPat
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

copy file to sharepoint

Could you please guide me on copying/deleting file from unix/solaris machine to sharepoint (windows) . (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajay.bisht
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget, download file from site's folder.

Ok, this is quite weird. wget -r mysite.com/mylink/ should get all the files recursively from the 'mylink' folder. The problem is that wget saves an index.html file! When I open this index.html with my browser I realize that it shows all the files in the current folder (plus an option to move... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
3 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

want to move set of file from one folder to another folder

Hi all, let me explain my requirments i am having 5 folder with different name for eg) abc , cdf , efd, rtg, ead each 5 folders contain 15 files i want to move 10 files to some other folder, remain 5 files should be there in the same folder. give me some suggestion on this. (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: natraj005
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell: uploading file from UNIX server to sharepoint server

Is it possible to upload a file from unix server to sharepoint server through shell or perl scripting. I have the sharepoint link where it needs to be uploaded. Could you please share your views on this ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: scriptscript
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download recursively a folder using /usr/bin/ftp and cshell?

Hi, friends, I am meet a ftp download problem when using cshell and /usr/bin/ftp command. I want to download recursively a folder dira from FTP server. dira ---dira1-----dira2------dira3-----dira4 |--file11 |--file21 |--file31 |--file41 |--file12 |--file22 |--file32 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weichanghe2000
1 Replies
prev(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   prev(1)

NAME
prev - show the previous message (only available within the message handling system, mh) SYNOPSIS
prev [+folder] [-[no]header] [-help] [-showproc program] [-noshowproc] [options to showproc] OPTIONS
Displays a one-line header before the message. The header consists of the name of the folder and the message number. This is the default behavior. It can be suppressed with the -noheader option. Prints a list of the valid options to this command. Specifies an alternative program to list messages. The default is to use the program defined by the showproc: entry in the file. As with show, you can give options to the showproc program at the command line. These are passed directly to showproc by prev. The defaults for this command are: +folder defaults to the current folder -header DESCRIPTION
The prev command displays the previous message in the current folder. The previous message is the one before the current message in the folder. The message that is shown becomes the current message. You can specify a folder other than the current folder by using the +folder argument. If you specify a folder, that becomes the current folder. RESTRICTIONS
The prev command is really a link to the show program. As a result, if you make a link to prev and that link is not called prev, your link will act like show instead. To avoid this, add a profile-entry for the link to your MH profile and add the argument prev to the entry. PROFILE COMPONENTS
Path: To determine your Mail directory showproc: Program to show the message EXAMPLES
The command in the following example displays the previous message in the folder +copylog: $ prev +copylog FILES
The user profile. SEE ALSO
show(1), next(1) prev(1)