Sponsored Content
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit? Post 303001236 by milhan on Monday 31st of July 2017 05:59:18 AM
Old 07-31-2017
The reason I want to Install Vista is that it has a Vista product key at the bottom. Can I upgrade it to Windows 7 after installing Vista on it?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

suitable perl version for windows 2008 64 bit

Hi , While executing perl scripts , sometimes cpu consumption is going to 100% and perl script is asking to abort. In perl script , iam having some powershell commnands. out of 10 times , 9 times script runs fine and 1 time its throwing the above error. Iam using windows 2008 64 bit... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchal_boddu
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

Unable to install 32 bit application on 64 bit OS

Hi, I am new to Linux OS. My question is that "is it possible to install 32 Bit application on 64 Bit OS?" I have the following Redhat OS on VMware workstation. OS - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 6.2 | 2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64 While installing the application I am getting the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: poga
2 Replies
volumes2image(1Vi)														volumes2image(1Vi)

NAME
volumes2image - convert a volume set representation to raster image representation. SYNOPSIS
volumes2image [infile] [outfile] DESCRIPTION
volumes2image converts an image encoded in a volume set representation into a raster image. If the input volume set contains just one vol- ume, the output image will be of type "bit". Otherwise, it will be of type "short", such that each pixel receives the grey value label of the volume to which it belongs. The input image must be of type "volumes". The output image will be of type "bit" or "short". COMMAND LINE OPTIONS
volumes2image accepts the following options: -help Prints a message describing options. -in infile Specifies the Vista data file containing the input images. -out outfile Specifies where to write the output images as a Vista data file. Input and output files can be specified on the command line or allowed to default to the standard input and output streams. SEE ALSO
VImage(3Vi), Vista(7Vi) AUTHOR
Gabriele Lohmann <lohmann@cns.mpg.de> Vista Version 2.1 15 Februar 1994 volumes2image(1Vi)