Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Compile 64bit Murrine Theme Engine Post 303001221 by aubreybourke on Sunday 30th of July 2017 01:43:47 PM
Old 07-30-2017
I was on the linuxquestions forums earlier asking about this. And one of them successfully compiled a 64bit murrine theme engine on Linux. So I know its possible.

The 32bit library works great in Solaris for most of the apps. But Java apps use the 64bit version.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Christmas Theme still ?

https://www.unix.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=17 :) (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: manish
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Compiling gcc to compile make to compile yaboot

I have just installed OpenBSD on a 333MHz PPC iMac G3. It has a 6GB HDD that has been partitioned as 1GB MacOS 8.5.1, 3GB MacOS X 10.3.9, 2GB OpenBSD 4.8. I now need to install a bootloader so that my computer can recognize the OpenBSD partition at startup. I have been trying to install... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: t04st3r
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Variations on a theme...

Well you lot seriously amaze me. There was a thread a few hours ago, (on the date stamp shown in this upload), that generated loads of solutions to a fairly simple problem:- https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-scripting/235829-how-print-particular-character-n-number-times-line.html As a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
0 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Choosing a suitable emacs theme

Hi, It may sound silly or stupid, but I really have a problem choosing a theme for my emacs. I am using Ubuntu (12.04) and I use emacs on the x-console (emacs -nw) I have added the "emacs-goodies" package and tried all the themes in it to no avail. My eyes are not comfortable with all these... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: faizlo
0 Replies
PG_LO_TELL(3)															     PG_LO_TELL(3)

pg_lo_tell - Returns current seek position a of large object

SYNOPSIS
int pg_lo_tell (resource $large_object) DESCRIPTION
pg_lo_tell(3) returns the current position (offset from the beginning) of a large object. To use the large object interface, it is necessary to enclose it within a transaction block. PARAMETERS
o $large_object - PostgreSQL large object (LOB) resource, returned by pg_lo_open(3). RETURN VALUES
The current seek offset (in number of bytes) from the beginning of the large object. If there is an error, the return value is negative. EXAMPLES
Example #1 pg_lo_tell(3) example <?php $doc_oid = 189762345; $database = pg_connect("dbname=jacarta"); pg_query($database, "begin"); $handle = pg_lo_open($database, $doc_oid, "r"); // Skip first 50000 bytes pg_lo_seek($handle, 50000, PGSQL_SEEK_SET); // See how far we've skipped $offset = pg_lo_tell($handle); echo "Seek position is: $offset"; pg_query($database, "commit"); ?> The above example will output: Seek position is: 50000 CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.6.0 | | | | | | | Added PostgreSQL 9.3's 64bit large object sup- | | | port. Both client and server must support Post- | | | greSQL 9.3 and PHP must be 64bit build to use | | | 64bit large object. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ SEE ALSO
pg_lo_seek(3). PHP Documentation Group PG_LO_TELL(3)