Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Splitting csv into 3 tables in html file Post 303001215 by archana25 on Sunday 30th of July 2017 12:27:56 PM
Old 07-30-2017
how can i change the width of the columns in the above.

---------- Post updated at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:17 PM ----------

tables in the csv are separated by space. if that is tough i can output the tables in 3 separate csv's and then create a single html from 3 csv files.

I am still not able to define width of the columns in the above.

---------- Post updated at 12:27 PM ---------- Previous update was at 12:18 PM ----------

print "<head><style> table {border-collapse: collapse; width:150%;} table, td, th {border: 1px solid black;} </style></head>"

when i add the above i changes width for the 1st and 3rd table. not the 2nd table. also how can i change the width for each table separately

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help with splitting a html file up

hi i have a file called t.txt <p>The mayor is <a href="javascript:popupPerso('FichePersonnage.php?login=Yvaine')">Yvaine</a></p><p>The mentor is <a href="javascript:popupPerso(' FichePersonnage.php?login=Chaselambourne')">Chaselambourne</a></p>List of the villagers :<br><div id="Layer1"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeroen234
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

convert csv to html file

Hi All, I am new to this forum,not sure where to post this query...so posted here Kindly need any of your help on the below ------------ I am using shell scripting and trying to convert a csv file to html file... example.csv --------------- Name Country Age Sex Andy India 25 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumithra
4 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Does anybody know how to store my tables to a csv file?

Hi I'm using an oracle database... Lets call it databasename My username and password are the same .... lets all that andrea/andrea So I want to write a script to copy all the data from my table called tablename and store that data to a csv file called filename. I cant seem to get... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ladyAnne
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Splitting the single csv file

Hi, I have a requiement where in i will get a single file but there will be mutiple headers. Suppose say for eg: Header1 Data... Data... Header2 Data.. Data.. Header3 Data.. Data.. I want to split each with the corresponding data into a single file. Please let me know how... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: weknowd
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to convert CSV file to HTML

Hi, I have made a a script which creates a csv file as daily database report However i want to covert that csv file to html because csv file does not have a good visibilty. So it is possible to have such csv to html coversion script. Your prompt help much appreciated. Thanks in advance (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sv0081493
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting input CSV file into 3 files

Hi , I am receiving a CSV file that can vary in number of rows each time. I am supposed to split this file into 3 separate files like this: 1. create a file named 'File1.csv' that will contain first 3 rows of the input file 2. create file named 'File2.csv' that will contain last 3 rows of the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: kedrick
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Splitting CSV into variables then to XML file

I have a text file that looks like this: FIELD1, FIELD2, THIS IS FIELD3, FIELD4 FIELD1, FIELD2, THIS IS FIELD3, FIELD4 FIELD1, FIELD2, THIS IS FIELD3, FIELD4 I need it to turn it into an XML file to run against a custom application. My ultimate goal is for it to look like... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: jeffs42885
15 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Read CSV file and delete hdfs, hive and hbase tables

I have a CSV file with hdfs directories, hive tables and hbase tables. 1. first column - hdfs directories 2. second column - hive tables 3. third column - hbase tables I have to check the csv file and look for the first column and delete the hdfs directory from the hdfs path, now... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: shivamayam
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Extract the tables from html

Hi I have a script which extracts the table from HTML and convert it into .csv. But the problem in the script is if we have 2 tables in HTMl . it takes only the first table. Please help me what changes i need to do in the script to make it read the complete HTML page. Script is as below: ... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: deepti01
10 Replies
PHOTON(1)																 PHOTON(1)

NAME
photon - generates photo albums SYNOPSIS
photon [OPTIONS] [PATH] DESCRIPTION
Photon generates clean, yet configurable, static HTML photo galleries. All of the work is done from the command line, and the resulting output can easily be configured by changing the template files found in /usr/share/photon/templates. To create a new template (skin), first create a new directory: mkdir -p ${HOME}/.photon/templates/my_theme/ Then copy the contents of /usr/share/photon/templates/photonv1/ to this new directory. Photon only needs three files to build pages: index.html used to display the content of a folder image.html used to display the page for an image movie.html used to display the page for a movie If a file is missing, then photon will throw an error and will not run. HOW TO BUILD A GALLERY
Quick start $ photon -o myoutputdir /photos Use the gimp plugin $ photon --resize-plugin=gimp -v -o myoutputdir /photos Change the size for all images and the thumbnail and keep the original photo $ photon --sizelist=0,1600x1200,800x600 --thumbsize=320x240 -o myoutputdir /photos Create a gallery from your custom template (skin) $ photon -k my_theme -o myoutputdir /photos See photon help $ photon --help OPTIONS
-a | --awstats Insert Javascript for Awstats --awstats-url=URL Change default value for Awstats script url -c NAME | --comment Name of the comment file (default .comments) -d NUM | --display-columns=NUM Number of columns in index (default 3) -E | --no-exif Don't include EXIF information in HTML file -f | --force Overwrite non-image generated files (html, javascript, etc) (default no) -ff | --force --force Overwrite image files (default no) -h | --help Print this help -I | --no-index Do not generate the high level index.html -J | --no-javascript Do not use javascript (no shortcuts, ... ) -k | --skin=THEME Skin selector (default photonv1) --print-skins Print out available skins (templates) -l NUM | --display-lines=NUM Number of lines in index (default 5) -m | --movie Movie mode, include link to movie (*.mov) -o NAME | --output-directory=NAME Name of the output directory -s LIST | --sizelist=LIST Image sizes (default 0,1024x768,800x600,640x480). Zero, which is the default, uses the original resolution. W x H specifies the width and height of the image in pixels. -t SIZE | --thumbsize=SIZE Size of thumbnails (default 160x120) -v | --verbose Verbosely print information -V | --version Print program version number -z | --compress Compress the original image if selected (default copy the image) --exif-bordercolor=COLOR Exif window border color (default #008000) --exif-bgcolor=COLOR Exif window background color (default #f0fff0) --exif-fgcolor=COLOR Exif window text color (default black) --body-bgcolor=COLOR Body background color (default #ccccff) --img-bgcolor=COLOR Image background color (default white) --exclude=PATTERN Exclude files matching PATTERN --resize-plugin=PLUG Where PLUG is the program used to create thumbnails internal: fastest method (default) gimp: use Gimp>1.x (better quality) --resize-quality-low=NUM Quality for small image. 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --resize-quality-high=NUM Quality for big image 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --gimp-program=PROG use PROG for gimp SHORTCUTS WHILE VIEWING AN IMAGE
n/SPACE Go to the next image (with the same resolution) p/BACKSPACE Go to the previous image (with the same resolution) s Start/Stop the slideshow +/- Increase/Decrease by one second the slideshow's period h Show shortcut and help i Show Exif information z Change to the higher resolution [NOT YET IMPLEMENTED] SEE ALSO
gimp(1) AUTHOR
Written by Luc Saillard, <luc@saillard.org> Main web site: http://www.saillard.org/programs_and_patches/photon/ This manual page was written by Kevin Coyner <kcoyner@debian.org> for the Debian project but may be used by others. 12/16/2006 PHOTON(1)