Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Storing timestamp of files in an array Post 303001138 by nextStep on Thursday 27th of July 2017 10:11:30 AM
Old 07-27-2017
Please find the answer
/bin/bash

GNU bash, version 4.2.46(1)-release (x86_64-redhat-linux-gnu)

CentOS Linux release 7.3.1611 (Core)
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 7.0 (Maipo)
NAME="CentOS Linux"
VERSION="7 (Core)"

---------- Post updated at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous update was at 08:04 AM ----------

Code:
find /home/user -type f -name "*.json" -printf '%Tc %p\n' | awk {'print $1 " " $2 " " $3 " " $4 " " $5 " " $6 " " $7'}

Last edited by rbatte1; 07-27-2017 at 11:46 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Storing pointer array in C

All .. I am having a pointer array . And trying to store the addess into that pointer array . please see below the problem i faced code: int cnt1; char *t_array; char *f_array; for(cnt1=0; cnt1<1000; cnt1++) { t_array =... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arunkumar_mca
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

storing variables in array.Please help

Hi All, I need some help with arrays. I need to take input from the user for hostname, username and password until he enters .(dot) or any other character and store the values in the variable array. I would further connect to the hostname using username and passwd and copy files from server to... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: nua7
7 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

storing records in awk array

hi i have a file as follows: 1 2 3 4 5 6 i want to store all these numbers in an array using awk.. so far i have: awk '{for(i=1;i<=NR;i++) {a=$1}} END {for(i=1;i<=NR;i++) {printf("%1.11f",a)}}' 1.csv > test however, i am getting all values as zero in the "test" file..... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

storing values in a list or array

i have a file called file.txt having the following entries. 2321 2311 2313 4213 i wnat to store these values in a list and i want to iterate the list using loop and store it in another list (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: KiranKumarKarre
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing blanks in an array in bash

Hi Guys, I have a file which is as follows: 1 2 4 6 7 I am trying to store these values in an array in bash. I have the following script: FILE=try.txt ARRAY=(`awk '{print}' $FILE`) echo ${ARRAY} (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: npatwardhan
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing data in perl 2D array

Respected All, Kindly help me out. I have got file listings in a directory like this: -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-17 07:15 file1.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-18 08:15 file2.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 115149 2011-11-19 09:15 file3.stat.log -rw-r--r-- 1... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: teknokid1
2 Replies

7. Programming

C; storing strings in an array

I am trying to get userinput from stdin and store the lines in an array. If i do this: using a char **list to store strings allocate memory to it #include <stdio.h> #include <stdlib.h> int main(int argc, char *argv) { char *prog = argv; char **linelist; int... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tornow
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing command output in an array

Hi, I want keep/save one command's output in an array and later want to iterate over the array one by one for some processing. instead of doing like below- for str in `cat /etc/passwd | awk -F: '$3 >100 {print $1}' | uniq` want to store- my_array = `cat /etc/passwd | awk -F: '$3 >100 {print... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sanzee007
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing the SQL results in array variables

Requirement 1) I need to execute 15 SQL queries in oracle through linux script. All these query results needs to be stored in array variables. Requirement 2) And these 15 queries needs to be executed in parallel. Requirement 3) Once all the queries executed then the shell script should... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Niranjancse
3 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Storing two dimensional array for postprocessing

Hi Community, Would love to get some quick help on below requirement. I am trying to process mpstat output from multiple blades of my server I would like to assign this the output to an array and then use it for post processing. How can I use a two dimensional array and assign these value ... (23 Replies)
Discussion started by: sshark
23 Replies
RHNREG_KS(8)							   Red Hat, Inc.						      RHNREG_KS(8)

NAME
rhnreg_ks - A program for non interactively registering systems to Spacewalk Server, Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat Network Classic. SYNOPSIS
rhnreg_ks [options] DESCRIPTION
rhnreg_ks is a utility for registering a system with the "Spacewalk Server", "Red Hat Satellite" or "Red Hat Network Classic". It is designed to be used in a non-interactive environment (a kickstart style install, for example). All the information can be specified on the command line or stdin. OPTIONS
--profilename Specify the profile name that should be used as an identifier for the system in Spacewalk Server, Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat Net- work Classic --username The username to register the system with under Spacewalk Server, Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat Network Classic. This can be an exist- ing Spacewalk, Red Hat Satellite or Red Hat Network Classic username, or a new username. --password The password associated with the username specified with the --username option. This is an unencrypted password. --activationkey Specify/use a serial number to associate with the system. This is optional, but activation keys can really simplify the registration process. Learn more about activation keys in the online RHN documentation. --contactinfo This option has been deprecated. Please login to the server web user interface and update your contactinfo. --nohardware Do not probe or upload any hardware information. --nopackages Do not profile or upload any package information. --novirtinfo Do not profile or upload any virtualization information. --norhnsd Do not start rhnsd after completion. --force Register the system even if it has already been registered. --version Show the version of rhnreg_ks. --proxy Specify a HTTP proxy to use. --proxyUser Specify a username to use with an authenticated HTTP proxy. --proxyPassword Specify a password to use with an authenticated HTTP proxy. --sslCACert Specify a path to a SSL CA certificate to use. --serverUrl Specify a URL to as the server. -h, --help Show a help message and exit. FILES
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/systemid The digital server ID for this machine if the system has been registered onto "Spacewalk Server", "Red Hat Satellite" or "Red Hat Network Classic". This file does not exist otherwise. /etc/sysconfig/rhn/up2date The common configuration file used by RHN client programs. EXAMPLES
Register a new system to Spacewalk / Red Hat Satellite / Red Hat Network Classic: rhnreg_ks --profilename "example_profile_name" --username "someexampleuser" --password "foobar" SEE ALSO
rhn_check(8), rhn_register(8), rhnsd(8), rhn-profile-sync(8), rhnplugin(8), up2date(5). AUTHORS
See the AUTHORS file included with this software. This manual page was written by Adrian Likins <alikins@redhat.com> and James Bowes <jbowes@redhat.com> BUGS
Report bugs to <http://bugzilla.redhat.com>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 1999-2011 Red Hat, Inc. This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICU- LAR PURPOSE. Linux 2011 February 4 RHNREG_KS(8)