Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Query on scp
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Query on scp Post 303001010 by nextStep on Tuesday 25th of July 2017 08:19:18 AM
Old 07-25-2017
Query on scp

Thanks for the approach, how can i get the array elements, say array[1],array[2] etc
When i gave echo ${array[1]}
it prints nothing.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is scp-ed over?

Hi all, i have a directory in server A. the directory path is /home/kevin. I need to scp the directory to another server B. i would like to ask, when i do a scp of the /home/kevin , i can expect all the files from A to go B. However, how about the hidden files? for example the ssh keys in the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: new2ss
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

scp

hi can any one pls tell me how to copy a file from a remote host to the same remote host with a timestamp, i need to use only scp. thnks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: bkan77
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query related to scp command

Hi Friends, I need to execute a scp command to transfer some files from source to target server. Unfortunately the ftp is not working in my case. This scp command needs to be executed via Unix script. I need to know the complete scp command which includes the user-id and password of the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sureshg_sampat
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Is this possible with SCP?

I normally download a directory recursively using: scp -r <name>@host:<path> . This has worked fine. As everyone knows this will download all of the directory named in <path> and all of the sub directories. I would like to know if it is possible to not download a particular file if it... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cpabrego
5 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

add the output of a query to a variable to be used in another query

I would like to use the result of a query in another query. How do I redirect/add the output to another variable? $result = odbc_exec($connect, $query); while ($row = odbc_fetch_array($result)) { echo $row,"\n"; } odbc_close($connect); ?> This will output hostnames: host1... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: hazno
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Query Oracle tables and return values to shell script that calls the query

Hi, I have a requirement as below which needs to be done viz UNIX shell script (1) I have to connect to an Oracle database (2) Exexute "SELECT field_status from table 1" query on one of the tables. (3) Based on the result that I get from point (2), I have to update another table in the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: balaeswari
6 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell Script to execute Oracle query taking input from a file to form query

Hi, I need to query Oracle database for 100 users. I have these 100 users in a file. I need a shell script which would read this User file (one user at a time) & query database. For instance: USER CITY --------- ---------- A CITY_A B CITY_B C ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DevendraG
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to use scp?

How to copy multiple directories using single command on solaris 10 from server A to server B. I tried scp but its working only one directory at atime How to acheive this with simple and short solution????? (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: buzzme
6 Replies
ARRAY_PRODUCT(3)							 1							  ARRAY_PRODUCT(3)

array_product - Calculate the product of values in an array

SYNOPSIS
number array_product (array $array) DESCRIPTION
array_product(3) returns the product of values in an array. PARAMETERS
o $array - The array. RETURN VALUES
Returns the product as an integer or float. CHANGELOG
+--------+---------------------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ | 5.3.6 | | | | | | | The product of an empty array is now 1, when | | | before this function would return 0 for an empty | | | array. | | | | +--------+---------------------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 array_product(3) examples <?php $a = array(2, 4, 6, 8); echo "product(a) = " . array_product($a) . " "; echo "product(array()) = " . array_product(array()) . " "; ?> The above example will output: product(a) = 384 product(array()) = 1 PHP Documentation Group ARRAY_PRODUCT(3)