Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Converct fat pc to thin client Post 303000770 by popcoern on Wednesday 19th of July 2017 10:25:16 AM
Old 07-19-2017
Converct fat pc to thin client

I have old pc with 1gb ram

and i wont to convert him to thin clint to connect rdp windos

With software i need to install on my computer?

I am new in linux..

Sent from my SM-J5108 using Tapatalk

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

configuring same /bash for 4 computer which is thin client

i m doing project on LAN TELEPHONY in Red Hat linux i have files as datbase to store the user name and passeord an all other information. Now i have thin client at my college. so to access /dev/dsp for audio is not possible on server. So i have written code which run on /base since it has... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: niravuchat
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

using jdbc:thin in bash

Hi I want to include in my script a test for DB connection with jdbc:thin connection string(not using tnsnames.ora) For example:... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: gdan2000
3 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

slim window manager for a thin client

hi I'm looking for a slim and quite comfortable window manager for a unix/linux thin client? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

FAT-Client Server installation

I'm going to build a Fat-Client server, I have planed to Use Ubuntu.11.4. Please Help me for doing this. What are the packages I need to install? What is the step I need to follow, what needs to be configure in LDAP Server,DHCP Server and etc, Is there and Document or tutorial ? ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ungalnanban
3 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Strange FAT filesystem

My Garmin GPS device has a slot for an SD card. I'm using a 32 GB SD card which holds 22 GB data currently. If I attach my device to a USB port it shows two devices, the internal memory and the SD card. I have no problems with the internal memory which holds only 2 GB of data. I can mount... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: HJarausch
2 Replies

6. Hardware

Sun Ray 1g thin client Software?

Hello! I acquired a Sun Ray 1g thin client and i want to connect it to my Linux machine but i m having some difficulty finding software for it (sun ray server). After some recearch i fount that the software can be downloaded from Oracle ,but only if i have support for it ,which i dont :p.Also i... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kotseman
2 Replies
brlapi_connectionSettings_t(3)					      BrlAPI					    brlapi_connectionSettings_t(3)

NAME
brlapi_connectionSettings_t - Settings structure for BrlAPI connection. SYNOPSIS
#include <brlapi.h> Data Fields char * auth char * host Detailed Description This structure holds every parameter needed to connect to BrlAPI: which file the authorization key can be found in and which computer to connect to. Examples: brlapi_connectionSettings_t settings; settings.auth='/etc/brlapi.key'; settings.host='foo'; libbrlapi will read authorization key from file /etc/brlapi.key and connect to the machine called 'foo', on the default TCP port. settings.host='10.1.0.2'; lets directly enter an IP address instead of a machine name. settings.host=':1'; lets libbrlapi connect to the local computer, on port BRLAPI_SOCKETPORTNUM+1 See Also: brlapi_openConnection() Field Documentation char* brlapi_connectionSettings_t::auth For security reasons, libbrlapi has to get authorized to connect to the BrlAPI server. This can be done via a secret key, for instance. This is the path to the file which holds it; it will hence have to be readable by the application. Setting NULL defaults it to local installation setup or to the content of the BRLAPI_AUTH environment variable, if it exists. char* brlapi_connectionSettings_t::host This tells where the BrlAPI server resides: it might be listening on another computer, on any TCP port. It should look like 'foo:1', which means TCP port number BRLAPI_SOCKETPORTNUM+1 on computer called 'foo'. Note: Please check that resolving this name works before complaining Settings NULL defaults it to localhost, using the local installation's default TCP port, or to the content of the BRLAPI_HOST environment variable, if it exists. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for BrlAPI from the source code. Version 1.0 Fri Jun 7 2013 brlapi_connectionSettings_t(3)