Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Converting csv to html format Post 303000731 by archana25 on Tuesday 18th of July 2017 04:25:27 PM
Old 07-18-2017
Converting csv to html format

Below is the code I have - How can I convert the data in the csv into 3 tables in html. instead of 1 table.
Attached is the format I am getting.
Converting csv to html format-htmlpng

Last edited by archana25; 07-29-2017 at 02:29 PM.. Reason: Added CODE tags.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting text to csv format

I am trying to check each line and based on first two digits, the comma needs to be place. I checked in the earlier post where the text is converted to csv with a tab delimited. Here is the test file that needs to be changed to csv 11 051701 22 051701 330123405170105170112345... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gthokala
13 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Converting HTML to CSV

Hi, I need to convert a relatively large html file (1.5megs) into CSV under Unix. How would I be able to do this? Much thanks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Jexel
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting Shell Script to HTML

Hi, Im new to shell scripting. My task is to convert shell script feed into html, so basically I have a lot of information in shell script and I want to convert it html. I know you can simply convert the information by hand, but is there any simpler way? Thank you Dave (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: davwel
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

converting config file to csv format

Hello, For 2 days now i've been searching for a solution to this. I am now beginning to doubt this is even possible. It's even harder when you don't know how to search for it. (which keywords generate enough relevancy etc..) I need to parse a config file to generate a CSV file in return. It... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: zer0dvide
7 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting a text file to HTML

Hi, I need to convert a text file formatted like this ("tshark -z conv,ip" output) to HTML: ===================================================================================================== IPv4 Conversations Filter:<No Filter> | <- ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ph0enix
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting html to pdf perl

Hi All, I have a requirement of converting an html form into pdf using perl. The html form contains images, tables and css implementation. I tried using various perl modules but failed to achive the target. I succeeded in generating a pdf from the html file using... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: DILEEP410
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting windows format file to unix format using script

Hi, I am having couple of files which i used to copy from windows to Linux, so now in case of text files (CTRL^M) appears at end of line. I know i can convert this windows format file to unix format file by running dos2unix. My requirement here is that i want to do it automatically using a... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sarbjit
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting CSV to ascii format

Hej All, I have a file like this which is a comma dilimited: input: 6000318,-263.011520678,-59.05869872409,587.67924868792 6000319,-265.6996842902,-50.24902479999,590.65693082607 6000320,-238.1333898366,-288.801232595,633.75332173496... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Johanni
5 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Format problem while converting text file to csv

Hi , I need a help in following scenario.I tried searching in google but couldn't able to find the exact answer. Sorry if i am re-posting already answered query. While i am trying to convert into log file into csv i couldn't able to get the format which i am looking for. I converted file... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: varmas424
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert csv data to html format

I am new to html and need to convert the attached csv file data to html format ; running into issues. please assist. #!/bin/ksh echo "<html>" ; echo "<head><style> table {border-collapse: collapse;} table, td, th {border: 1px solid black;} </style></head>" echo "<title> REPORT </title>" echo... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: archana25
0 Replies
ifpps(8)							netsniff-ng-toolkit							  ifpps(8)

NAME
ifpps - fetch and format kernel network statistics SYNOPSIS
ifpps -d|--dev <netdev> [-t|--interval <sec>][-p|--promisc][-c|--term] [-C|--csv][-H|--csv-tablehead][-l|--loop][-v|--version][-h|--help] DESCRIPTION
A tiny tool to provide top-like reliable networking statistics. ifpps reads out the 'real' kernel statistics, so it does not give erroneous statistics on high I/O load. OPTIONS
ifpps --dev eth0 Fetch eth0 interface statistics. ifpps --dev eth0 --interval 60 --csv Output eth0 interface statistics every minute in CSV format. OPTIONS
-h|--help Print help text and lists all options. -v|--version Print version. -d|--dev <netdev> Device to fetch statistics for i.e., eth0. -p|--promisc Put the device in promiscuous mode -t|--interval <time> Refresh time in sec (default 1 sec) -c|--term Output to terminal -C|--csv Output in CSV format. E.g. post-processing with Gnuplot et al. -H|--csv-tablehead Print CSV table head. -l|--loop Loop terminal output. AUTHOR
Written by Daniel Borkmann <daniel@netsniff-ng.org> DOCUMENTATION
Documentation by Emmanuel Roullit <emmanuel@netsniff-ng.org> BUGS
Please report bugs to <bugs@netsniff-ng.org> 2012-06-29 ifpps(8)