Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk array next issue
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk array next issue Post 303000350 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 11th of July 2017 01:46:50 AM
Old 07-11-2017
Thanks for the hint, I have corrected my post.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Dynamic Array Issue

Could one of you, please, provide some input regarding my problem below and it is as follows: I have 2 files that I need to make sure are identical before processing: First, I sort both files Second, I do a diff file1 file2 > File 3 This provides me with the difference. Now, I need to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ddedic
6 Replies

2. Solaris

V880 and T3 array issue

We're trying to install a third T3 array onto our V880. The other two T3's are connected to a qlogic fibre card. We can see this connection fine when we do a luxadm probe -p command. The full device paths are shown etc. ie: the first T3's logical name is c2t1d0 and the second one is c3t1d0. ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mjl927
3 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Scripting array issue

Hi guys, I'm a scripting noob in need of some help :) I am creating a script that checks the filesystems and will alert based upon if the percent full is greater than the threshold set. The problem that I am having is that when I set the 'filesystem' variable, all of the output is treated as... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: tank126
12 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array usage issue with AWk

Hi friends, I m trying to write small script in awk alone. And I have tried below logic for one of my automation - taking the first column of the file in array and will read in for loop for each time when i grep the array value in the same file I should get complete output whichever is matching... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shahul
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with array in shell

So i have used arrays for a while now but I just notice in one of my arrays when using an array with 9+ items in it that after running a for loop on the array it was replacing the first array with what ever was last and I cant figure out why. Here is my code. #!/bin/bash vm=( 0 1 2 3 4 5 6... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: snptuning
3 Replies

6. Programming

Javascript issue: array.push

I have a code snippet here that is supposed to vary values of certain parameter values: <script type="text/javascript"> // dynamic array of which its ultimate size is unknown // an array of arrays, each consisting of one variation var variations = ; // parameters of how to create a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: figaro
0 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to Assign an shell array to awk array?

Hello All, Can you please help me with the below. #!/bin/bash ARR="No Differences In Stage Between HASH_TOTALS & HASH_TOTALS_COMP For UNINUM:0722075 PROVIDER:5 EXTRACT_DT:30-SEP-12 VER_NUM:1" ARR="No Differences In Stage Between HASH_TOTALS & HASH_TOTALS_COMP For UNINUM:0722075 PROVIDER:5... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ariean
14 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Array Issue In Bash

Hi, I have the following code which is giving error mentioned below. Please can you support on this. Also suggest how can we access all the items against single vasservicename in circlename array,i.e, vasservicename say MTSTV will be available to all circles which are mentioned in the array... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: siramitsharma
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Issue with the incorrect number of array elements

Hello , I have a file : RestartSession.txt with the below contents : Backup p203pcrw01_OS_Weekly Failed full 10/11/2015 10:00:07 PM 1444572007 10/11/2015 10:26:23 PM 1444573583 0:00 0:26 18.76 1 08 0 0 0 2 2 180668 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rahul2662
4 Replies

10. Linux

Issue in inserting null string in array

I am getting some values from a file and putting them in an array..but the null strings are not getting passed to the array. So during printing the elements ,the null string is not showing in the output. during array size calculation it is also excluding null.Please let me know how to do it. # cat... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: millan
2 Replies
fadvise(5)							File Formats Manual							fadvise(5)

NAME
fadvise: fadvise.h - structures needed when using the fadvise() function SYNOPSIS
DESCRIPTION
The header defines the structures and and other literals needed when using the function (see fadvise(2)). The structure contains the following members: int fad_count number of entries in fad_plist[] struct fad_parms fad_plist[1] array of struct fad_parms The structure contains the following members: enum fadv_hints fad_advice hint applying to parameter tuple. off_t _fad_res1 may be one of the following: byte offset of range in file; memory allocation policy for cc-numa sys- tems. size_t _fad_res2 may be one of the following: byte size of range in file; memory locality to be used when allocating memory on cc-numa systems; the duration after which a dirty page is to be written to the file sys- tem. APPLICATION USAGE
The following macros and aliases have been defined to align with the ISO POSIX-1 standard. The following aliases can be used with the hint. The following aliases can be used with the hint. The following aliases can be used with the hint. EXAMPLES
WARNINGS
For 32-bit applications, will be truncated to its least significant 32-bits for file systems that use 64-bit values. SEE ALSO
fadvise(2), fcntl(2), posix_fadvise(2), fcntl(5), types(5). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
fadvise(5)