Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Use of Cartoonsin Cartoons for Geeks Post 303000206 by Margaret P on Thursday 6th of July 2017 08:28:31 AM
Old 07-06-2017
Thank you

Thank you, Scott, for our very fast response.

ScottFree(6)							   Games Manual 						      ScottFree(6)

NAME
scottfree -- interpreter for Scott Adams database game files SYNOPSIS
scottfree [-d] [-i] [-y] [-s] [-t] [databasename] [save-file] DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the scottfree command. This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page. Instead, it has docu- mentation in text format; see below. scottfree is a program that reads and executes TRS80 format Scott Adams datafiles. OPTIONS
-d Debugging info on load. -i Generate "I am"-style messages. (default) -y Generate "You are"-style messages. -s Generate authentic Scott Adams driver light messages rather than other driver style ones. -t Generate TRS80 style display. SEE ALSO
/usr/share/doc/scottfree/ AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Clint Adams <schizo@debian.org> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation. ScottFree(6)