Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Use of Cartoonsin Cartoons for Geeks Post 303000195 by Margaret P on Thursday 6th of July 2017 06:52:37 AM
Old 07-06-2017
Use of Cartoonsin Cartoons for Geeks

I am an educator teaching online courses for a state educational college. I came across the cartoons in the "Cartoons for Geeks" thread and I was wondering if I might use some of them as attention grabbers in my UNIX/Linux course?

pthread_testcancel(3T)													    pthread_testcancel(3T)

NAME
pthread_testcancel() - process any pending cancellation requests SYNOPSIS
PARAMETERS
None. DESCRIPTION
The function checks for any pending cancellation requests against the calling thread. If a cancellation request is pending and the calling thread has its cancelability state enabled, the cancellation request will be acted upon. If the cancelability state of the calling thread is disabled, this function will have no effect. RETURN VALUE
None. The function does not return a value. If the calling thread acts upon a cancellation request, this function will not return; the calling thread will be terminated. ERRORS
None. AUTHOR
was derived from the IEEE POSIX P1003.1c standard. SEE ALSO
pthread_exit(3T), pthread_join(3T), pthread_setcancelstate(3T), pthread_setcanceltype(3T), pthread_cleanup_push(3T), pthread_cleanup_pop(3T), pthread_cond_wait(3T), pthread_cond_timedwait(3T). STANDARDS CONFORMANCE
Pthread Library pthread_testcancel(3T)