Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Use of Cartoonsin Cartoons for Geeks Post 303000195 by Margaret P on Thursday 6th of July 2017 06:52:37 AM
Old 07-06-2017
Use of Cartoonsin Cartoons for Geeks

I am an educator teaching online courses for a state educational college. I came across the cartoons in the "Cartoons for Geeks" thread and I was wondering if I might use some of them as attention grabbers in my UNIX/Linux course?

stmfOnlineLogicalUnit(3STMF)			   SCSI Target Mode Framework Library Functions 		      stmfOnlineLogicalUnit(3STMF)

NAME
stmfOnlineLogicalUnit - take online of a logical unit that is currently in the offline state SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lstmf [ library... ] #include <libstmf.h> int stmfOnlineLogicalUnit(stmfGuid *logicalUnit); PARAMETERS
logicalUnit The identifier of the logical unit to take online. DESCRIPTION
The stmfOnlineLogicalUnit() function takes online of a logical unit that is currently in the offline state. RETURN VALUES
The following values are returned: STMF_STATUS_SUCCESS The API call was successful. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Committed | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libstmf(3LIB), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 9 Jun 2008 stmfOnlineLogicalUnit(3STMF)