Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Path to javascript source code at local browsing Post 302999765 by yifangt on Tuesday 27th of June 2017 05:18:33 PM
Old 06-27-2017
Thanks!
Ahh, back slash "/" - that is the root!

Last edited by yifangt; 06-27-2017 at 06:13 PM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

clear complex javascript code

Hi, Please advise how can we clear the following javascript content from a file commandline, probably using awk or sed File before removing the content. ################################ root@server1 # cat index.html This is a test page <script language=JavaScript>function d(x){var... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: fed.linuxgossip
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Save page source, including javascript

I need to get the source code of a webpage. I have tried to use wget and curl, but it doesn't show the necessary javascript part of the source. I don't have to execute it, only to view the source. How do I do that? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: locoroco
1 Replies

3. Linux

rpmbuild, how to specify a different source and destination path for files

I'd like to specify a different build and deployment path for files, by default the same path is used for both build and install, I wasn't able to find a way to make these different. With Solaris pkgadd, one can specify different paths in prototype, so I would assume something like that is possible... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: tiburblium
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

SCP wihout a source path

Hi, I hope someone can explain if this is the right behaviour. I regularly use scp to copy files between hosts like this: scp -prv user@remotehost:/path/to/copy . However, today, I made a mistake and typed this instead: scp -prv user@remotehost: /path/to/copy . This started copying... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: zlowryder
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source path

what is the command for moving a file with it's original source path ? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Oggie25
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Set variable to path that does not exist on local host

Can anyone suggest a workaround zone_5.org='/qaz/qwe/path/tns.osn' output /home/bingo/XXX_script.sh: line 180: zone_5.org=/qaz/qwe/path/tns.osn: no parent The path does not exist on the local machine, the allocation used to work till the server was upgraded. Red Hat Enterprise Linux... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: squrcles
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

I am trying to merge all csv files from source path into 1 file

I am trying to merge all csv files from source path into one single csv file in target. but getting error message: hadoop fs -cat /user/hive/warehouse/stage.db/PK_CLOUD_CHARGE/TCH-charge_*.csv > /user/hive/warehouse/stage.db/PK_CLOUD_CHARGE/final/TCH_pb_charge.csv getting error message:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: cplusplus1
0 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Generate class path dynamically based on source path

Hi experts, I have multiple file names ending with .jsp located in $SOME_DIR, $SOME_DIR/f1/,$SOME_DIR/f2/test,$SOME_DIR/f3/fa and there are equivalent class files in $SOME_DIR/WEB-INF/classes/_pages,$SOME_DIR/WEB-INF/classes/_pages/_f1,... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: oraclermanpt
0 Replies

9. Solaris

Migrate /export/home from storage path to local

I am newbies in solaris, hope u guys can help me, I need to transfer /export/home directory that currently mount at storage and migrate into local disk. may i know the best way to do it? Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deeo
6 Replies
GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)                                               User Commands                                              GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)

NAME
grub-render-label - generate a .disk_label for Apple Macs. SYNOPSIS
grub-render-label [OPTION...] [OPTIONS] DESCRIPTION
Render Apple .disk_label. -b, --bgcolor=COLOR use COLOR for background -c, --color=COLOR use COLOR for text -f, --font=FILE use FILE as font (PF2). -i, --input=FILE read text from FILE. -o, --output=FILE set output filename. Default is STDOUT -t, --text=STRING set the label to render -v, --verbose print verbose messages. -?, --help give this help list --usage give a short usage message -V, --version print program version Mandatory or optional arguments to long options are also mandatory or optional for any corresponding short options. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-grub@gnu.org>. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for grub-render-label is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and grub-render-label programs are properly installed at your site, the command info grub-render-label should give you access to the complete manual. grub-render-label (GRUB) 2.02-2ubuntu8.3 July 2018 GRUB-RENDER-LABEL(1)