Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers Red Hat: Error connecting using secure shell Post 302999105 by arunkumar_mca on Tuesday 13th of June 2017 09:17:55 AM
Old 06-13-2017
Thanks. I made the permissions as mentioned and I got the below error

Quote:
Connection closed by 91.1.12.102

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Red Hat shell

Good morning. I am using RedHat shell. when running the .out file of a program I wrote, I cannot see a terminal with the outputs. I know that the program runs, because the files to be changed are changed. how can I see the terminal (As I see it in windows)? Thanks, Ido. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ginodii
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

telnet shell script on red hat 9 cmd line only

i would like to make a shell script (red hat 9 cmd line only) to telnet to my local isp's webmail server on port 25 and send it commands such as helo :) help would be much appreciated, and i found no posts similar that answered my question... the closest i've gotten to an answer from about 8... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kypeswith
3 Replies

3. Linux

red hat check error log

Hi All, Where should start checking error on red hat? I want to check error on system, paging, memory, pci, external storage, etc. I few advise will do and highly appreciated. Thanks, itik (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: itik
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Buffer I/O error in red hat linux boot up

I get error message when boot up red hat linux Buffer I/O error on device hdc ,logical block XX ... /dev/hdc:read failed after 0 of 2048 at 0 : input/output error ..... I paste the /etc/fstab file in here /dev/hdc is cdrom How can I fix it Please advice # cat /etc/fstab # This file... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripts migration from HP-Unix 11 to Red Hat Linux

We are changing our OS from HP-Unix 11 to Linux Red Hat. We have few k- shell, c - shell and sql scripts which are currently running under HP-Unix 11. Will these scripts work on LINUX as it is? or we need to do any code changes?IS there anyone who have done this kind of migration before?Thanks for... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phoenix2
2 Replies

6. Red Hat

Oracle Listener Error on Red hat 5

Hello everybody, the reason why im posting this thread is because i've installed an oracle test database on RHEL 5, on a localhost (Since it is for test)... the thing is, after i have installed the DB it works just fine, but after i re start it, i get the following errors when i want to go into the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: blacksteel1988
5 Replies

7. Red Hat

collect red hat linux error logs

Hi, I have two questions,first of all is where can I collect more error logs(the log under /var/log/messages), also give the corresponding explain is grateful.The second one is the log under various versions(such as red hat,suse,etc) is the same or not. Thanks for answers. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zhaoyy
1 Replies

8. Linux

Error on smbclient login on Red Hat

I have the smbclient installed and I am able to see information from the '-L' option. But when I attempt to login I'm getting the "NT_STATUS_BAD_NETWORK_NAME". I was hoping for help, because I'm not sure what is supposed to go into the smb.conf file. My goal is to transfer files from my Linux... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: islanderman
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Red Hat and Ubuntu shell scripting

Are basic scripts in awk or bash or perl or other shell scripting languages the same in RHEL red hat as ubuntu? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cmccabe
1 Replies
TPM QUOTE 
TOOLS(8) TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8) NAME
TPM Quote Tools PROGRAMS
tpm_mkuuid, tpm_mkaik, tpm_loadkey, tpm_unloadkey, tpm_getpcrhash, tpm_updatepcrhash, tpm_getquote, tpm_verifyquote DESCRIPTION
TPM Quote Tools is a collection of programs that provide support for TPM based attestation using the TPM quote operation. A TPM contains a set of Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). In a well configured machine, some of these registers are set to known values during the boot up process or at other times. For example, a PCR might contain the hash of a boot loader in memory before it is run. The TPM quote operation is used to authoritatively verify the contents of a TPM's Platform Configuration Registers (PCRs). During provi- sioning, a composite hash of a selected set of PCRs is computed. The TPM quote operation produces a composite hash that can be compared with the one computed while provisioning. To use the TPM quote operation, keys must be generated. During provisioning, an Attestation Identity Key (AIK) is generated for each TPM, and the public part of the key is made available to entities that validate quotes. The TPM quote operation returns signed data and a signature. The data that is signed contains the PCRs selected for the operation, the composite hash for the selected PCRs, and a nonce provided as input, and used to prevent replay attacks. At provisioning time, the data that is signed is stored, not just the composite hash. The signature is discarded. An entity that wishes to evaluate a machine generates a nonce, and sends it along with the set of PCR used to generate the composite PCR hash at provisioning time. For this use of the TPM quote operation, the signed data is ignored, and the signature returned is used to val- idate the state of the TPM's PCRs. Given the signature, the evaluating entity replaces the nonce in the signed data generated at provi- sioning time, and checks to see if the signature is valid for the data. If so, this check ensures the selected PCRs contain values that match the ones measured during provisioning. A typical scenario for an enterprise using these tools follows. The tools expect AIKs to be referenced via one enterprise-wide Universally Unique Identifier (UUID). The program tpm_mkuuid creates one. For each machine being checked, an AIK is created using tpm_mkaik. The key blob produced is bound to the UUID on its machine using tpm_loadkey. The public key associated with the AIK is sent to the entities that verify quotes. Finally, the expected PCR composite hash is obtained using tpm_getpcrhash. When the expected PCR values change, a new hash can be generated with tpm_updatepcrhash. The program to obtain a quote, and thus measure the current state of the PCRs is tpm_getquote. The program that verifies the quote describes the same PCR composite hash as was measured initially is tpm_verifyquote. SEE ALSO
tpm_mkuuid(8), tpm_mkaik(8), tpm_loadkey(8), tpm_unloadkey(8), tpm_getpcrhash(8), tpm_updatepcrhash(8), tpm_getquote(8), tpm_verifyquote(8) Oct 2010 TPM QUOTE TOOLS(8)