Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Ubuntu How to change ffmpeg default font size? Post 302998988 by baris35 on Sunday 11th of June 2017 11:03:44 AM
Old 06-11-2017
Hello Neo,
Here you are:
Code:
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Ubuntu
Description:    Ubuntu 14.04.5 LTS
Release:        14.04
Codename:       trusty

Code:
Linux bv0791 3.13.0-119-generic #166-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 3 12:18:55 UTC 2017 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

Kind regards
Boris

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Font size

Hello all I am a new linux user (Redhat 7) and I am trying to learn how to operate the system. I have a couple problems one the font size for all windows withing the OS are too small and even though I found a couple places to configure font size I can't find where to change the font size for the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: elhefe
2 Replies

2. Solaris

font size printing

hi all , i was just wondering if i can specify the font size when i am printing from solaris . i am using solaris 9 and hp laserjet 1230 . i dont want to change the global variable for the printer driver . i just want to print a file with small font and the others with normal fonts . ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ppass
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How can I enlarged the font size?

How can I enlarged the font size when I opened the pdf files with ghostscript or ghostview in solaris 8 for sparc. The font is so small that I can't see it!] Help me please! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: new_hand
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Font size in VIM

Hello, I use VIM version 7.1.56 on Ubuntu OS. Can you tell me pls how can I change the font-size in VIM? Thanks, Iuli (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ketchera
1 Replies

5. AIX

how to change the font size of shell in $ prompt

Can any help me to change the default font type and its size.. To clear more about my question.. Once i login to my unix domain... the font it displaying is of small size... all my shell commands i am executing in $ prompt also carries the same style(ls, date and echo...) i searched whole... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tsjpraveen
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

change the font size in bash

Hi, I would like to change the font size in bash. I know how do it in ksh: F_VDOBLE="\033#6" print "${F_VDOBLE}Esto es..." But in bash I don't know Could you help me please? Many thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mierdatuti
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Font Size

Hi All, Please can someone advise on how to change the font size of the output of a shell script. Best Regards, Shazin (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shazin
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Running ffmpeg in loop seems to change reading from file

Hi everyone, I am fairly new to shell scripting. I want to read in numbers from a file (one number per line). This works perfectly fine while read CurrentLine do echo $CurrentLine done < myfile and yields the correct output: 272 745 123 If I however run a ffmpeg... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Thriceguy
2 Replies

9. Linux

How do we change the default font on Linux system?

I have two hosts i.e host1 & host2. host1 has the desired font details of which are below: uname -a Linux host1 3.10.0-693.21.1.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Mar 7 19:03:37 UTC 2018 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux $ fc-match StRydeRegular.ttf: "St Ryde" "Regular" I need the same default font... (27 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
27 Replies
FAKENECT-RECORD(1)						libfreenect manual						FAKENECT-RECORD(1)

NAME
fakenect-record - program to save dumps from kinect to file SYNOPSIS
fakenect-record [-h] [-ffmpeg] [-ffmpeg-opts options] outputdir DESCRIPTION
fakenect-record dumps the output of the kinect in outputdir folder. It saves the acceleration, depth, and rgb data as individual files with names in the form "TYPE-CURRENTIME-TIMESTAMP" where: * TYPE is either (a)ccel, (d)epth, or (r)gb * TIMESTAMP corresponds to the timestamp associated with the observation (or in the case of accel, the last timestamp seen) * CURRENTTIME corresponds to a floating point version of the time in seconds. The purpose of storing the current time is so that delays can be recreated exactly as they occurred. For RGB and DEPTH the dump is just the entirety of the data provided in PPM and PGM formats respectively (just a 1 line header above the raw dump). For ACCEL, the dump is the "freenect_raw_tilt_state". Only the front part of the file name is used, with the rest left undefined (extension, extra info, etc). A file called INDEX.txt is also output with all of the filenames local to that directory to simplify the format (e.g., no need to read the directory structure). Once started, the program will continue to acquire data from the kinect. When you want to stop it, hit Ctrl-C and the signal will be caught, runloop stopped, and everything will be stored cleanly. OPTIONS
-ffmpeg If present, send the the video stream to ffmpeg -ffmpeg-opts options When using ffmpeg, specify the options to be used with it. If unspecified, it will use the options "-aspect 4:3 -r 20 -vcodec msmpeg4 -b 30000k" -h Display the command-line help SEE ALSO
fakenect(1) OpenKinect 2012-05-21 FAKENECT-RECORD(1)