Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Need help to search strings every 15 minutes Post 302998832 by RudiC on Thursday 8th of June 2017 10:21:16 AM
Old 06-08-2017
I'm afraid repeated cd sri will try to step down a non-existing directory structure...

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Search for strings

I am trying to replace the word ACTIVE with 2002 in a file and I am getting the following error. Does anyone know what this means? $ sed "s/ACTIVE/2002" mydata.txt > yourdata.txt sed: 0602-404 Function s/ACTIVE/2002 cannot be parsed. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: lesstjm
5 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert minutes to hours, minutes, seconds

How would you convert lets say a 1000 minutes to hours, minutes, seconds (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Vozx
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search between strings with an OR

Hi have Input in this way KEY AAAA BBBB END1 KEY AAAA BBBB END2 KEY AAAA BBBB END3 I need to find any thing matching in between KEY And ending with "END1|END2|END3" This didnot work awk '/KEY/,/END1|END2|END3/' (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbsrinivas
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to search with 2 strings.

Hi, i have a file a.txt like -------------------------------- col1|col2|col3 data1|data2|data3 other1|other2|other3 -------------------------------- i need to search 2 strings(data in a.txt file is case sesnsitive), suppose data1 and data2. If these 2 strings found then only i need... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: syamkp
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How can i search a file which has been created or modified in last five minutes

Hi Can some one please help me How can i search a file which has been created or modified in last five minutes I have used the command find . -mmin -5 and it does not work i get an error -mmin is bad option Please help Much regards Tarun (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tarundeepdhawan
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search between 2 strings

Guys any pointers on how to search between 2 sets date strings with time in the below file example :- 02-Feb-2010 23:12:09 GMT event_type::event_details_are_like_this 02-Feb-2010 09:10:29 GMT event_type::event_details_are_like_this 03-Feb-2010 11:12:19 GMT... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lavascript
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Search between two search strings and print the value

Based on the forums i have tried with grep command but i am unable to get the required output. search this value /*------ If that is found then search for temp_vul and print and also search until /*------- and print new_vul Input file contains: ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: onesuri
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to search for a pattern in 30 minutes from a log file

Hello All, I have to write a script which will search for diffrent patterns like "Struck" "Out of Memory" , etc from a log file in Linux box's. Now I will be executing a cron job to find out the results by executing the script once in every 30 minutes. suppose time is 14-04-29:05:31:09 So I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Shubhasis Mathr
3 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

How to convert days hours minutes seconds to minutes?

Hi, please help with below time conversion to minutes. one column values: 2 minutes 16 seconds 420 msec 43 seconds 750 msec 0 days 3 hours 29 minutes 58 seconds 480 msec 11 seconds 150 msec I need output in minutes(total elapsed time in minutes) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramu.badugula
2 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Grep a log file for the last 5 minutes of contents every 5 minutes

Hi all, System Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS i have the following log INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,099 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/8550614e-3e94-4fa5-9ab2-135eefa69c1b HTTP/1.0" 500 2042 INFO 2019-02-07 15:13:31,569 module.py:700] default: "POST /join/6cb9c452-dcb1-45f3-bcca-e33f5d450105... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: charli1
15 Replies
Mojolicious::Static(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Mojolicious::Static(3pm)

NAME
Mojolicious::Static - Serve static files SYNOPSIS
use Mojolicious::Static; my $static = Mojolicious::Static->new; DESCRIPTION
Mojolicious::Static is a dispatcher for static files with "Range" and "If-Modified-Since" support. ATTRIBUTES
Mojolicious::Static implements the following attributes. "classes" my $classes = $static->classes; $static = $static->classes(['main']); Classes to use for finding files in "DATA" sections, first one has the highest precedence, defaults to "main". # Add another class with static files in DATA section push @{$static->classes}, 'Mojolicious::Plugin::Fun'; "paths" my $paths = $static->paths; $static = $static->paths(['/home/sri/public']); Directories to serve static files from, first one has the highest precedence. # Add another "public" directory push @{$static->paths}, '/home/sri/public'; METHODS
Mojolicious::Static inherits all methods from Mojo::Base and implements the following ones. "dispatch" my $success = $static->dispatch(Mojolicious::Controller->new); Serve static file for Mojolicious::Controller object. "serve" my $success = $static->serve(Mojolicious::Controller->new, 'foo/bar.html'); Serve a specific file, relative to "paths" or from "classes". SEE ALSO
Mojolicious, Mojolicious::Guides, <http://mojolicio.us>. perl v5.14.2 2012-09-05 Mojolicious::Static(3pm)